Thanks![]()

Thanks![]()



3 more days after todayMost yaoi cosplayers are girls, I would think. XD
How long do I have to wear this again? I want Farfalla to like me again.![]()

oh have mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy3 more days after today![]()
Go post in the OP discussion threadoh have mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
they should take your opinions quite serious with that avatar 
OMG, Bobby, you're killing me!Well I DID have a real punishment set ready for you but it would've been torture for youOMG, Bobby, you're killing me!
Anyway, when are we having a new game? I wanna try again. I wanna have a real punishment set at least once, it's not fair somehow to the others. xD



It CAN begin at any point after that, whether it will or won't isn't up to me. Though I can host the next game.Will it begin right after that?
Okay.It CAN begin at any point after that, whether it will or won't isn't up to me. Though I can host the next game.


Why's that? And why are you calling me harry? And what?harry get in skype i wanna piss u off a bit

I think it's better if we never know.What was her original avatar?![]()
