Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@alpha: I think they're both girls :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Most yaoi cosplayers are girls, I would think. XD

How long do I have to wear this again? I want Farfalla to like me again. :scry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD OMG, Bobby, you're killing me!

Anyway, when are we having a new game? I wanna try again. I wanna have a real punishment set at least once, it's not fair somehow to the others. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:XD OMG, Bobby, you're killing me!

Anyway, when are we having a new game? I wanna try again. I wanna have a real punishment set at least once, it's not fair somehow to the others. xD
Well I DID have a real punishment set ready for you but it would've been torture for you :amuse

Next game can begin anytime after the 3 day punishment period is over.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
._.

Thanks after all. xD And go explain to Gary and Adam that you didn't punish me because I'm your friend, cause they don't believe me! :yelling

:hmph

Will it begin right after that?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
It CAN begin at any point after that, whether it will or won't isn't up to me. Though I can host the next game.
Okay. :wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What was her original avatar? :notsure
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Two days left of punishment, no?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top