Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Not to mention this stupid car! I could have paid for SIX classes with that money! :yelling
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Aha! My dad! I didn't think of that. Good idea, xoxi. :derp

This probably means I have to go visit him and shit this summer! :arf Fuckin!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt. I don't like asking for money from people I don't like! Well, I don't like asking for money from anyone frankly. XD But who does.

My shopping hasn't been as bad really. Well. Not as far as spending money on myself anyway. I don't know how I managed to spend $150 on each of my sisters for their birthday... And I've already spent $200 on my mom for mother's day. :fail But she's gonna love the shit I found for her!! :blai

And gas is so. fucking. expensive.
What's with you and that name now :-_-

You could just totally bullshit it and act the part if you can stomach it :cookiehand

Whether it's for yourself or not, it's still shopping and it's still money...:cookiestare

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

What point? That you know how I drive? Nope, as I drive more dangerously.

That brake pads are worn because of the way I drive? I guess it does.


:arf
Of course, that's my point...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is it weird that the main reason I'm staying up is for music?

I confess one of the reasons I stay up so late is for music. The only time I ever feel relaxed at home, though it depends on my mood. :\



Oh. Make your point more obvious at nighttimes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh. Make your point more obvious at nighttimes.
It was pretty obvious to begin with. The faster and more recklessly you drive, the more you'll need to use your breaks.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Meh, means I have to act good and not retarded and all. Dunno, I already bore myself. Being mature means being smart means boring. :(
If you're really that disinteresting in your classes, then you're in the wrong major. I look forward to at least half of my classes. The work load is a little much, but I wouldn't call the things I'm studying boring. Not at all. You should be a chem major! :edu *imagines Milly in the lab* .... Nevermind! :edu

I confess that I'm glad I matured as a driver and am not gung-ho about speeding or passing people anymore.
I flip people like that off. :arf

It was working good enough for me. No accidents yet. <_< You don't really know how I drive, otherwise you'd be scared shitless to get in a car with me. I tone it down for you, believe it or not.
Gary told me all of his dying wishes before he got in the car with you on his birthday weekend. He knows how you drive.

I'm trying, but I just hate studying. I hate boring stuff like that. Like today, I focused more on my video game than homework, which didn't matter since I didn't know I needed the textbook to do it. -_-
MAN UP! :arf

They won't cut me off. I'm spoiled. But it's so hard to motive myself to apply. Bs and Cs are good enough for me though. :x
Again, be careful what you take for granted.

I confess I'm borderline to dropping this class and just focusing on my internship. Teacher's fucking hard to understand, so apart from typing the notes, I'm not paying attention.
Midterm...? We're a week away from finals.

I confess I seriously don't want to give up though. I'm giving it midterm grade - if I do bad on the midterm I'll withdraw. If I do decent, then I'll stay with it.
Sounds reasonable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It was pretty obvious to begin with. The faster and more recklessly you drive, the more you'll need to use your breaks.
I blame traffics. They traffuck me. D:

not for me. It's nighttime, I'm sleepy as fuck. I RUN ON INSTINCTS :arf

If you're really that disinteresting in your classes, then you're in the wrong major. I look forward to at least half of my classes. The work load is a little much, but I wouldn't call the things I'm studying boring. Not at all. You should be a chem major! :edu *imagines Milly in the lab* .... Nevermind! :edu
I know, but business is easier. I'd prefer medical, saving people and all. But too much work. D:

no, chem has too many conversion. I HATE CONVERTING MOL TO GRAM TO MOLE TO MOL TO ATOMS! :arf Seriously. Love the experiments though.

And I'd be safer than you in a lab. Have I told you how my dumbshit friend picked up a beaker that was recently on the hot plate with his bare hand, and then just slammed it on the table because it was too hot and broke the glass? <_<

Like, dafuq? Not even more than two minutes off the hot plate, and you're touching it? DAFUQ?



I flip people like that off. :arf

Gary told me all of his dying wishes before he got in the car with you on his birthday weekend. He knows how you drive.

MAN UP! :arf
I'm not THAT rude. :oh

If he did, he wouldn't need to worry about dying. :| no highway accidents yet. :thumbs Apart from when I accidentally whacked my left rearview mirror against a construction sign thingie past Monday. :oh

I'M TRYING!



Again, be careful what you take for granted.



Midterm...? We're a week away from finals.



Sounds reasonable.
No worries. Because of my fuckup my first year in college, it was a bitch finding internship. :\ GPA shouldn't be the deciding factor.

Lucky you. We're entering week 5. Class ends in June, if I recall. Rather, normal spring quarters.

Isn't it? I know I'm gonna screw up and forget when the withdrawal deadline is. :\ May 5th or 13th?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I know, but business is easier. I'd prefer medical, saving people and all. But too much work. D:
Ahhh! You have to take business calculus, huh? My dad said that was the hardest class for him. :rofl I'm like WTF? You're fucking smart as hell, and got tripped up over calculus? So weird. :blink But at least business is useful and you're not earning a useless degree.

no, chem has too many conversion. I HATE CONVERTING MOL TO GRAM TO MOLE TO MOL TO ATOMS! :arf Seriously. Love the experiments though.
But stoich is just a fraction of chemistry! :bored

And I'd be safer than you in a lab. Have I told you how my dumbshit friend picked up a beaker that was recently on the hot plate with his bare hand, and then just slammed it on the table because it was too hot and broke the glass? <_<
You make yourself out to be someone who takes risks without much reason. u.u That would not be good in the lab.

And that's not nearly as bad as the girl who spilled sulfuric acid. XD She wears those shoes like a battle scar now.

If he did, he wouldn't need to worry about dying. :| no highway accidents yet. :thumbs Apart from when I accidentally whacked my left rearview mirror against a construction sign thingie past Monday. :oh
So you don't drive like an ass hole or you do? I'm confused! :arf

I'M TRYING!
Good kitty. :mono

No worries. Because of my fuckup my first year in college, it was a bitch finding internship. :\ GPA shouldn't be the deciding factor.
Yeah, GPA shouldn't be everything, but I mean what else would they use?

Lucky you. We're entering week 5. Class ends in June, if I recall. Rather, normal spring quarters.
You guys must have started a lot later than we did?

Isn't it? I know I'm gonna screw up and forget when the withdrawal deadline is. :\ May 5th or 13th?
Or you could just be stubborn like me, since I refuse to drop classes and can't leave things unfinished. @.@
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He's super fixated on driving. I would have thought it'd wear off by now -_-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ahhh! You have to take business calculus, huh? My dad said that was the hardest class for him. :rofl I'm like WTF? You're fucking smart as hell, and got tripped up over calculus? So weird. :blink But at least business is useful and you're not earning a useless degree.
Business statistics, but I took it and passed it with A. But that's because we were allowed to use notes, so I didn't bother to study or even remember anything. #winnign

He must not be a math whiz. Problem with business is that it's too common, a lot of people are doin business so it'd be harder to find a job.



What is an useless degree anyway?



But stoich is just a fraction of chemistry! :bored

You make yourself out to be someone who takes risks without much reason. u.u That would not be good in the lab.

And that's not nearly as bad as the girl who spilled sulfuric acid. XD She wears those shoes like a battle scar now.
What? :blink ENGLISH.

Not in lab, cuz that shit is dangerous. Though I did touch acid, dry carbon ice, and shit just to see if it'd burn or whatever. I did it in a safe way though. :thumbs You ever do that out of curiosity?

How... how did she? Though I think you have better story, with how you burned your partner's arm or something.



So you don't drive like an ass hole or you do? I'm confused! :arf

Good kitty. :mono

Yeah, GPA shouldn't be everything, but I mean what else would they use?

You guys must have started a lot later than we did?

Or you could just be stubborn like me, since I refuse to drop classes and can't leave things unfinished. @.@
Both.

Ironically, MY ROOMMATE HAS A KITTY. :arf Fucker bit me once. -_- It's so cute though. SO. FA. KING. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Dunno, other stuff like class performance and shit? Dunno.

Probably. when did ya'll start?

I could, but I can't really get bad GPA again.

He's super fixated on driving. I would have thought it'd wear off by now -_-;
I thought I saw a puddy cat? I DID, I DID!

It did wear off, in other words. <_<



I confess FUCKING TRAFFIC. -_-
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Business statistics, but I took it and passed it with A. But that's because we were allowed to use notes, so I didn't bother to study or even remember anything. #winnign

He must not be a math whiz. Problem with business is that it's too common, a lot of people are doin business so it'd be harder to find a job.
He does financing. So he has to at least be somewhat competent when it comes to math. Or on second thought, maybe not... He just has to know how to manipulate Excel really well. But d'you mean you don't have to take business calculus at all?

Might want to think about getting your Master's then. My dad has his Masters in financing and makes good money off of it.

Allowed to use notes... On an exam... High school really in seeping into some of the colleges...

What is an useless degree anyway?
There are several, but I don't want to offend anyone by saying them. You could probably think of a few.

What? :blink ENGLISH.
Stoichiometry is converting moles to mass to molecules to volume etc etc.

Not in lab, cuz that shit is dangerous. Though I did touch acid, dry carbon ice, and shit just to see if it'd burn or whatever. I did it in a safe way though. :thumbs You ever do that out of curiosity?
No. I don't touch things that I know are going to leave welts on my skin intentionally. :cookiehand Although I do have to learn things the hard way from time to time.

How... how did she? Though I think you have better story, with how you burned your partner's arm or something.
I want to know who disconnected the gasline from the valve in the first place! :rant
It singed the hairs off his arm, but I didn't actually burn him...

Besides, I see fire every other day. However, it's not every day that I see sulfuric acid burn clear through someones shoe in less than a couple of minutes. I think that story wins. XD

Dunno, other stuff like class performance and shit? Dunno.
Impractical to keep track of.

Probably. when did ya'll start?
I think it was... I really can't remember actually.

I could, but I can't really get bad GPA again.
They have grade exclusion here, if you want something to not weigh on your GPA. You have to get approved though. And it still shows up on your transcript.





golb's OCD ass fixed my broken quote. Yes, I saw it and didn't fix it. :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that Bob's invasion of other posts on account of his OCD gives me interesting feelings <_>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
He does financing. So he has to at least be somewhat competent when it comes to math. Or on second thought, maybe not... He just has to know how to manipulate Excel really well. But d'you mean you don't have to take business calculus at all?

Might want to think about getting your Master's then. My dad has his Masters in financing and makes good money off of it.
Thought you just needed basic math knowledge, like how to add, subtract, divide, multiply, and PEMDAS.

Dunno. Probably not, but calculus is required.

EVen more money spent and shit. _-_ I'd rather be a stripper, I get good money and drugs. :arf


There are several, but I don't want to offend anyone by saying them. You could probably think of a few.
Eh, screw it. They probably offend people anyway. Just desserts. Payback is a bitch. Tit for tat. what you see is what you get. Treat others how you wanna be treated. [sizept=1]Gary's a fat bear.[/sizept]



Stoichiometry is converting moles to mass to molecules to volume etc etc.
Oh. Sounds complicated.



No. I don't touch things that I know are going to leave welts on my skin intentionally. :cookiehand Although I do have to learn things the hard way from time to time.

I want to know who disconnected the gasline from the valve in the first place! :rant
It singed the hairs off his arm, but I didn't actually burn him...
You should, it's fun. As long as you know how to handle it and your limit, not that dangerous. Live riskily, die with no regrets! :arf

You sure you didn't accidentally yank it loose?

Oh. Potato potahto.

Besides, I see fire every other day. However, it's not every day that I see sulfuric acid burn clear through someones shoe in less than a couple of minutes. I think that story wins. XD
Pics, videos, something! I wanna see. :arf



They have grade exclusion here, if you want something to not weigh on your GPA. You have to get approved though. And it still shows up on your transcript.
Lucky you! And what month did your semester start?



I confess I actually wanna edit posts and be all "Approved by M3J" just for the lulz.

I confess watching Fast and the Furious is probably a bad idea for me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How is touching things that can burn you "living with no regrets"?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
curiosity is satiated.


I confess I want good contact lenses. The ones I have dry too fast or something, it's annoying. If they don't irritate after being put in.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You're curious about how much skin will slough off your hand if you touch something hot? Well...one could say that's scientific even! :edu


#yolo
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
The Show ended yesterday... Got Drunk Last night... I guess I drank too much... Woke up this morning with a huge head ache -.-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're curious about how much skin will slough off your hand if you touch something hot? Well...one could say that's scientific even! :edu


#yolo
It is, since you're conducting an experiment to test out your hypothesis.

The Show ended yesterday... Got Drunk Last night... I guess I drank too much... Woke up this morning with a huge head ache -.-
Kids should not drink. :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top