Not to mention this stupid car! I could have paid for SIX classes with that money! 


What's with you and that name nowAha! My dad! I didn't think of that. Good idea, xoxi.
This probably means I have to go visit him and shit this summer!Fuckin!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt. I don't like asking for money from people I don't like! Well, I don't like asking for money from anyone frankly. XD But who does.
My shopping hasn't been as bad really. Well. Not as far as spending money on myself anyway. I don't know how I managed to spend $150 on each of my sisters for their birthday... And I've already spent $200 on my mom for mother's day.But she's gonna love the shit I found for her!!
And gas is so. fucking. expensive.



Of course, that's my point...What point? That you know how I drive? Nope, as I drive more dangerously.
That brake pads are worn because of the way I drive? I guess it does.
![]()
It was pretty obvious to begin with. The faster and more recklessly you drive, the more you'll need to use your breaks.Oh. Make your point more obvious at nighttimes.
If you're really that disinteresting in your classes, then you're in the wrong major. I look forward to at least half of my classes. The work load is a little much, but I wouldn't call the things I'm studying boring. Not at all. You should be a chem major!Meh, means I have to act good and not retarded and all. Dunno, I already bore myself. Being mature means being smart means boring.![]()
*imagines Milly in the lab* .... Nevermind! 
I flip people like that off.I confess that I'm glad I matured as a driver and am not gung-ho about speeding or passing people anymore.

Gary told me all of his dying wishes before he got in the car with you on his birthday weekend. He knows how you drive.It was working good enough for me. No accidents yet. <_< You don't really know how I drive, otherwise you'd be scared shitless to get in a car with me. I tone it down for you, believe it or not.
MAN UP!I'm trying, but I just hate studying. I hate boring stuff like that. Like today, I focused more on my video game than homework, which didn't matter since I didn't know I needed the textbook to do it. -_-

Again, be careful what you take for granted.They won't cut me off. I'm spoiled. But it's so hard to motive myself to apply. Bs and Cs are good enough for me though. :x
Midterm...? We're a week away from finals.I confess I'm borderline to dropping this class and just focusing on my internship. Teacher's fucking hard to understand, so apart from typing the notes, I'm not paying attention.
Sounds reasonable.I confess I seriously don't want to give up though. I'm giving it midterm grade - if I do bad on the midterm I'll withdraw. If I do decent, then I'll stay with it.
I blame traffics. They traffuck me. D:It was pretty obvious to begin with. The faster and more recklessly you drive, the more you'll need to use your breaks.

I know, but business is easier. I'd prefer medical, saving people and all. But too much work. D:If you're really that disinteresting in your classes, then you're in the wrong major. I look forward to at least half of my classes. The work load is a little much, but I wouldn't call the things I'm studying boring. Not at all. You should be a chem major!*imagines Milly in the lab* .... Nevermind!
![]()
Seriously. Love the experiments though.I'm not THAT rude.I flip people like that off.
Gary told me all of his dying wishes before he got in the car with you on his birthday weekend. He knows how you drive.
MAN UP!![]()


No worries. Because of my fuckup my first year in college, it was a bitch finding internship. :\ GPA shouldn't be the deciding factor.Again, be careful what you take for granted.
Midterm...? We're a week away from finals.
Sounds reasonable.
Ahhh! You have to take business calculus, huh? My dad said that was the hardest class for him.I know, but business is easier. I'd prefer medical, saving people and all. But too much work. D:
I'm like WTF? You're fucking smart as hell, and got tripped up over calculus? So weird.
But at least business is useful and you're not earning a useless degree. But stoich is just a fraction of chemistry!no, chem has too many conversion. I HATE CONVERTING MOL TO GRAM TO MOLE TO MOL TO ATOMS!Seriously. Love the experiments though.

You make yourself out to be someone who takes risks without much reason. u.u That would not be good in the lab.And I'd be safer than you in a lab. Have I told you how my dumbshit friend picked up a beaker that was recently on the hot plate with his bare hand, and then just slammed it on the table because it was too hot and broke the glass? <_<
So you don't drive like an ass hole or you do? I'm confused!If he did, he wouldn't need to worry about dying. :| no highway accidents yet.Apart from when I accidentally whacked my left rearview mirror against a construction sign thingie past Monday.
![]()

Good kitty.I'M TRYING!

Yeah, GPA shouldn't be everything, but I mean what else would they use?No worries. Because of my fuckup my first year in college, it was a bitch finding internship. :\ GPA shouldn't be the deciding factor.
You guys must have started a lot later than we did?Lucky you. We're entering week 5. Class ends in June, if I recall. Rather, normal spring quarters.
Or you could just be stubborn like me, since I refuse to drop classes and can't leave things unfinished. @.@Isn't it? I know I'm gonna screw up and forget when the withdrawal deadline is. :\ May 5th or 13th?

Business statistics, but I took it and passed it with A. But that's because we were allowed to use notes, so I didn't bother to study or even remember anything. #winnignAhhh! You have to take business calculus, huh? My dad said that was the hardest class for him.I'm like WTF? You're fucking smart as hell, and got tripped up over calculus? So weird.
But at least business is useful and you're not earning a useless degree.
What?But stoich is just a fraction of chemistry!
You make yourself out to be someone who takes risks without much reason. u.u That would not be good in the lab.
And that's not nearly as bad as the girl who spilled sulfuric acid. XD She wears those shoes like a battle scar now.
ENGLISH.Both.So you don't drive like an ass hole or you do? I'm confused!
Good kitty.
Yeah, GPA shouldn't be everything, but I mean what else would they use?
You guys must have started a lot later than we did?
Or you could just be stubborn like me, since I refuse to drop classes and can't leave things unfinished. @.@
Fucker bit me once. -_- It's so cute though. SO. FA. KING. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE I thought I saw a puddy cat? I DID, I DID!He's super fixated on driving. I would have thought it'd wear off by now![]()
He does financing. So he has to at least be somewhat competent when it comes to math. Or on second thought, maybe not... He just has to know how to manipulate Excel really well. But d'you mean you don't have to take business calculus at all?Business statistics, but I took it and passed it with A. But that's because we were allowed to use notes, so I didn't bother to study or even remember anything. #winnign
He must not be a math whiz. Problem with business is that it's too common, a lot of people are doin business so it'd be harder to find a job.
There are several, but I don't want to offend anyone by saying them. You could probably think of a few.What is an useless degree anyway?
Stoichiometry is converting moles to mass to molecules to volume etc etc.What?ENGLISH.
No. I don't touch things that I know are going to leave welts on my skin intentionally.Not in lab, cuz that shit is dangerous. Though I did touch acid, dry carbon ice, and shit just to see if it'd burn or whatever. I did it in a safe way though.You ever do that out of curiosity?
Although I do have to learn things the hard way from time to time. I want to know who disconnected the gasline from the valve in the first place!How... how did she? Though I think you have better story, with how you burned your partner's arm or something.

Impractical to keep track of.Dunno, other stuff like class performance and shit? Dunno.
I think it was... I really can't remember actually.Probably. when did ya'll start?
They have grade exclusion here, if you want something to not weigh on your GPA. You have to get approved though. And it still shows up on your transcript.I could, but I can't really get bad GPA again.


Thought you just needed basic math knowledge, like how to add, subtract, divide, multiply, and PEMDAS.He does financing. So he has to at least be somewhat competent when it comes to math. Or on second thought, maybe not... He just has to know how to manipulate Excel really well. But d'you mean you don't have to take business calculus at all?
Might want to think about getting your Master's then. My dad has his Masters in financing and makes good money off of it.

Eh, screw it. They probably offend people anyway. Just desserts. Payback is a bitch. Tit for tat. what you see is what you get. Treat others how you wanna be treated. [sizept=1]Gary's a fat bear.[/sizept]There are several, but I don't want to offend anyone by saying them. You could probably think of a few.
Oh. Sounds complicated.Stoichiometry is converting moles to mass to molecules to volume etc etc.
You should, it's fun. As long as you know how to handle it and your limit, not that dangerous. Live riskily, die with no regrets!No. I don't touch things that I know are going to leave welts on my skin intentionally.Although I do have to learn things the hard way from time to time.
I want to know who disconnected the gasline from the valve in the first place!
It singed the hairs off his arm, but I didn't actually burn him...

Pics, videos, something! I wanna see.Besides, I see fire every other day. However, it's not every day that I see sulfuric acid burn clear through someones shoe in less than a couple of minutes. I think that story wins. XD

Lucky you! And what month did your semester start?They have grade exclusion here, if you want something to not weigh on your GPA. You have to get approved though. And it still shows up on your transcript.


It is, since you're conducting an experiment to test out your hypothesis.You're curious about how much skin will slough off your hand if you touch something hot? Well...one could say that's scientific even!
#yolo
Kids should not drink.The Show ended yesterday... Got Drunk Last night... I guess I drank too much... Woke up this morning with a huge head ache -.-

