- Joined
- Jul 23, 2011
- Messages
- 337
- Reaction score
- 14
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Air Gear 354 Discussion
I want to see Ikki doing what Ringo just did, though, too. Would look pretty good. I want to see him using a Wing Road and Gaia Road combo Trick, too. Like, that one tornado-type Trick we saw Kilik and Sora use together in the Inorganic Net battle. Using Flames, Fangs, Rumble, Thunder, and maybe also Thorns and "Sound" blades along with that would be badass, too. He could also create a huge thunder storm, complete with "rumbling" (read: Rumble Regalia, Over Road) winds and also actual Wing Road wind, Rising Road's "Thunder," and some Fang blades along with the wind and sound ones, plus the sand and "Thorns," (Gaia Road's Gem and Sonia Road's thorny vines, respectively), could be a pretty good Trick, too. Or just the Over, Wing, Rising, Gaia, and Bloody Roads into one giant stormy Trick. Add Flames to make it burn. There are lots of possibilities.
[I messed up on quoting Minami, though, it seems; isn't what he says actually, "I didn't design it for this"? "It" being the Storm Regalia. He doesn't seem to be talking about having planned this whole thing but still having failed to predict these particular events.]
It is said that all the Roads and all the Regalia were once one, right? Kilik said to Simca in that one flashback that that's what Sora's trying to do (combine the "two broken wings" into one), and Ikki also just said it, that the Roads are called such because in the end, they become one. But that Road can only be run using the Sky Regalia. I'm guessing that the ATs and the software have to both be used together. The Storm Regalia has the codes for all the Regalia, though, and also might have all of the cores in it other than the Thorn and Pledge (like I said: replica of Bagram with the 21 cores, plus the other cores Kururu combined to make the Storm Regalia core, equals to 27 cores). So maybe it's possible for Ikki to be able to run that Road that can be created by combining all of the Roads into one. He's missing the Sonia and Ring Roads right now, though. Hopefully, the codes for those are enough.I think Minami meant that it was for Ikki. And for what I understood, when Minami said "I didn't designed it for this", he must mean that he didn't designed this situation to happen. He planned all of this from the start, that Ikki would use the Storm Regalia. He didn't planned (designed) this to happen, that Ringo, not Ikki, would use the Storm. So he didn't designed the Storm. What he designed is for Ikki to use the Storm.
And I believe that the Storm was tuned to both of them. So yeah, huge possibility that Ikki would use the Storm Regalia. I'm thinking that when Ikki used the Storm Regalia, a new road trick would be produced. Not just that redundant and overused convergence of roads, and using the tricks of each Road Kings one after the other. Like when Ikki used it, he would truly bring out the true power of the Storm, and the gate would finally open. You know what I mean? Coz right now, Ringo is just using the power of each Road Kings. Cliche thing. I wanna see a different one. Not the 8 roads in one regalia, but a "NEW" road in a regalia. Ya get me there? You know what I mean.
_____________________
Or, I'm thinking of a more complex thing. That Minami had already the design of the Storm Regalia from day 1. And he just planned everything to be like this, that Ikki would be the one using it. I mean, he knew about the 9th line right? So there's a huge possibility that the Storm Regalia's design was already complete even before the series started. He just made the Bagram like that (21 cores) to complement the making and the production of the Storm Regalia.
I want to see Ikki doing what Ringo just did, though, too. Would look pretty good. I want to see him using a Wing Road and Gaia Road combo Trick, too. Like, that one tornado-type Trick we saw Kilik and Sora use together in the Inorganic Net battle. Using Flames, Fangs, Rumble, Thunder, and maybe also Thorns and "Sound" blades along with that would be badass, too. He could also create a huge thunder storm, complete with "rumbling" (read: Rumble Regalia, Over Road) winds and also actual Wing Road wind, Rising Road's "Thunder," and some Fang blades along with the wind and sound ones, plus the sand and "Thorns," (Gaia Road's Gem and Sonia Road's thorny vines, respectively), could be a pretty good Trick, too. Or just the Over, Wing, Rising, Gaia, and Bloody Roads into one giant stormy Trick. Add Flames to make it burn. There are lots of possibilities.
[I messed up on quoting Minami, though, it seems; isn't what he says actually, "I didn't design it for this"? "It" being the Storm Regalia. He doesn't seem to be talking about having planned this whole thing but still having failed to predict these particular events.]
