The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Damn you pikachu!!! :arf

Nice pics pplz~
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Adaaaaam! Why am I in the wrong country? xD That hat suits you btw.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakura - I wondered how you looked, thanks for posting! And damn, dem lips girl. :cheez


Blai - your hair is longer than mine too! :arf You should cut it short again, it looked soooo good that way.
He's so pretty you guys. :pout
Nao <3 you're welcome !!! and lmao xDDDDDDDDD -blushes-

Also I agree on Blai looking better with shorter hair

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

And Sakura's lips, I know, right? :hurr

XDDDDDDDDDD -hugs- :hurr

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

iknoright :cheez
:hurr yours are bigger so I don't see why you'd all : iknorite at that sentence XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Your pikachu looks cute :ause
Hot Chocolate... Not in front of everyone please. >_>;;;

I know, right? :XD I think it's really cute, but my first impression was that it looks kinda scary. xD Something about the darkness in the eyes maybe.
Originally it was so dark that my eyes were completely black. I was like so bad ass! :arf But I don't want to look like I'm totally possessed by a demon. I could only get it light enough to just barely show some definition in my eyes. My camera is so weird. It makes my eyes completely black at night, but makes them seem electric blue in the morning. I'm like jeeeeeeeeeeeeez they're closer to gray than either one of those. :arfblahblahblah

Aw, fenks :* I really liked your pics too \o/ Whatcha doing later tonight? :3 :hurr

Gah, I wanted to have my hair a bit shorter but I'm actually going to try have a tuft for the lulz and then prolly cut it or something. Haven't decided what to do with my hair yet...

With the hair I pull off a pro rancher though! (don't want to post another time in the member pic thread as it's like, spam :arf)
Not sure yet. I can haz cowboy hat and assless chaps? :pout

Your hair does look good though, since it's obvious you take care of it. Some guys have long hair and they just don't know how to maintain it.

But when it was short I just wanted to go up to you and mess it uppppppp. :hurr:derp

Damn you pikachu!!! :arf
BLASPHEMY! :arf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
What hair do you mean? Normal hair? Facial hair? Chest hair? Oh no.... Pubic hair :derp
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is Downs even able to grow facial hair?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Who knows... maybe but really thin?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I CAN GROW FACIAL HAIR!
 

Blondie

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
28
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Blondie your username is misleading :shifty

Yes, i'm sneaky that way and it is only misleading at first glance once you know me then it is no longer misleading. :teehee I'm a klutz plain and simple. Not as much as I once was in high school where I earned the nickname but that is one aspect about me I cannot change just can improve it.

Would it help if I had blonde hair? :^_^
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You guys crack me up! :rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top