- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,311
- Reaction score
- 1,988
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Damn you pikachu!!! 
Nice pics pplz~

Nice pics pplz~

Nao <3 you're welcome !!! and lmao xDDDDDDDDD -blushes-Sakura - I wondered how you looked, thanks for posting! And damn, dem lips girl.
Blai - your hair is longer than mine too!You should cut it short again, it looked soooo good that way.
He's so pretty you guys.![]()
And Sakura's lips, I know, right?![]()

iknoright![]()
yours are bigger so I don't see why you'd all : iknorite at that sentence XDHot Chocolate... Not in front of everyone please. >_>;;;Your pikachu looks cute :ause
Originally it was so dark that my eyes were completely black. I was like so bad ass!I know, right?I think it's really cute, but my first impression was that it looks kinda scary. xD Something about the darkness in the eyes maybe.
But I don't want to look like I'm totally possessed by a demon. I could only get it light enough to just barely show some definition in my eyes. My camera is so weird. It makes my eyes completely black at night, but makes them seem electric blue in the morning. I'm like jeeeeeeeeeeeeez they're closer to gray than either one of those.
blahblahblahNot sure yet. I can haz cowboy hat and assless chaps?Aw, fenks :* I really liked your pics too \o/ Whatcha doing later tonight? :3
Gah, I wanted to have my hair a bit shorter but I'm actually going to try have a tuft for the lulz and then prolly cut it or something. Haven't decided what to do with my hair yet...
With the hair I pull off a pro rancher though! (don't want to post another time in the member pic thread as it's like, spam)
![]()



BLASPHEMY!Damn you pikachu!!!![]()

BRB CUTTING MY HAIRI just wanted to go up to you and mess it uppppppp.![]()

*hugs back*XDDDDDDDDDD -hugs-![]()
Right Right, In private yeahHot Chocolate... Not in front of everyone please. >_>;;;

I will never cut my hair, Gary!
what you're trying to say
Please, don't make him draw it D:

prove itI CAN GROW FACIAL HAIR!

Meh - 'Z whas she says.prove it![]()
Blondie your username is misleading![]()
I'm a klutz plain and simple. Not as much as I once was in high school where I earned the nickname but that is one aspect about me I cannot change just can improve it.
