Re: I had a thread before it was cool.
I'm always interested in learning new things.

Well, I'm not sure if it's worth both our time as well, but you can try to keep it short then?It might be long/time-consuming to explain. However, if you're asking this question simply for the sake of the question, please notify it to me right away. I wouldn't want to share my time that way. If you are really curious though (which is clearly not obvious to me given what I read from you before, and what you wrote just now ~my apologies if it is rude~), I'll gladly fight my laziness to answer you.
I'm always interested in learning new things.
Well.... Yes.Yes, a little. Aesthetically, I like the wavy move she does at 0:24.



I had the feeling you wanted to revive your thread in a non-trolling way, and I have the courage to offer you a fair trade although I know I'm at least a hard to shut up type of guy, so If you are up to it, the offer is:
(or at least that's what I think)

