Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

It might be long/time-consuming to explain. However, if you're asking this question simply for the sake of the question, please notify it to me right away. I wouldn't want to share my time that way. If you are really curious though (which is clearly not obvious to me given what I read from you before, and what you wrote just now ~my apologies if it is rude~), I'll gladly fight my laziness to answer you.
Well, I'm not sure if it's worth both our time as well, but you can try to keep it short then?
I'm always interested in learning new things.

Yes, a little. Aesthetically, I like the wavy move she does at 0:24.
Well.... Yes. :hurr
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

Did you crap your pants in the last 5 years?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

^ This, my good sir, is an answer that deserves lots of praises. I mean, I tried too, but I succeeded only once. There is much admiration for this answer. :nuts

Well, I'm not sure if it's worth both our time as well, but you can try to keep it short then?
I'm always interested in learning new things.
I'll try.
Inelia Benz is a woman who claims to be able to reach higher levels of spirituality, allowing her, for instance, to travel between the different “her” in each timeline. However, she also claims that anybody could reach a high level of spirituality, while saying that she would be a little bit different from most because she would exist from nothing, she would be completely new. I’ve seen this video (a little long, one has to have time to spare, but it is the length of a movie and imho it was more interesting than The Tree of Life…). Anyway, her task on Earth would be to elevate the whole level of resonance and according to her, it is ours to.
I don’t know if there is anything to believe in (and quite frankly, I don’t really care), within her story, but I found her character to be interesting and ‘well-written’. Imho, it is, at the very least, a good fiction.
A little quote from the end of the video : “When the information is given out, collectively we choose to agree on it or not agree on it. The first I would say would be, euh, not to agree on it.”
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

^ This, my good sir, is an answer that deserves lots of praises. I mean, I tried too, but I succeeded only once. There is much admiration for this answer. :nuts
It's not like I tried to do it.. :oh

I'll try.
Inelia Benz is a woman who claims to be able to reach higher levels of spirituality, allowing her, for instance, to travel between the different “her” in each timeline. However, she also claims that anybody could reach a high level of spirituality, while saying that she would be a little bit different from most because she would exist from nothing, she would be completely new. I’ve seen this video (a little long, one has to have time to spare, but it is the length of a movie and imho it was more interesting than The Tree of Life…). Anyway, her task on Earth would be to elevate the whole level of resonance and according to her, it is ours to.
I don’t know if there is anything to believe in (and quite frankly, I don’t really care), within her story, but I found her character to be interesting and ‘well-written’. Imho, it is, at the very least, a good fiction.
A little quote from the end of the video : “When the information is given out, collectively we choose to agree on it or not agree on it. The first I would say would be, euh, not to agree on it.”
Well, after reading this, the only thing I can say is. Shut up about it.

I don't really care about such people, I don't care for spirituality and shit. I'll watch the video another time since you want through the trouble of summing this shit up for me, but well, the conversation ends with that, haha.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

i see you bitching all over the site ,is it your period ?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

i see you bitching all over the site ,is it your period ?
4. I think you have me confused with someone else? I really haven't been active the last few days.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Hey-yo :) I had the feeling you wanted to revive your thread in a non-trolling way, and I have the courage to offer you a fair trade although I know I'm at least a hard to shut up type of guy, so If you are up to it, the offer is:
You go on and write in my thread and I come here and talk to you, we the lonely people of the internet should support each other :D (or at least that's what I think)

If you want to continue the question/answer thingy you may try answering this:
What do you think the years up to now you have lived were for except the obvious?( you can understand this any way you like) :) (And I'm looking forward to your question in return :))
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

What do you think the years up to now you have lived were for except the obvious?
What they were for? That sounds like some fake religion shit. These years weren't for something. They just were years.

I didn't live them for a particular reason, I just lived. Everything else were just random things thrown together or something.

Whatever. Satisfied with that?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Kinda, was actually aiming to understand do you see any patterns and stuff in things passed or to come :)

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Do you engage in any type of (natural) science ? What strikes your interest best? :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Kinda, was actually aiming to understand do you see any patterns and stuff in things passed or to come :)

Do you engage in any type of (natural) science ? What strikes your interest best? :)
I can see a pattern. The pattern of that there's a fictional deity out there that hates me and lets me know almost throughout every day. Dat bitch.

The only science I care about is. Pocket Monsters Biology and Physics.
But no, not really, I'm interested in a lot of different things in different kinds of science, but not enough to actually talk about. My interest is at random intervals.

How about you?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

I like most basic sciences but same as you I haven't got to the details yet (biology, chemistry, physics, math, psychology, IT) I enjoy most of things in general :)

Describe yourself, 1-stly generally and then go into details explaining why you like, dislike, act any particular thing or way :)
What questions do you ask yourself from time to time? :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

What's this? :oh
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

A dead thread.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

You can order the revival squad anytime you like. Will cost you a little something though.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

My bet was you two would respond first. :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

sup....
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Oh no.. So now what? You've come to get to know me?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

before u decide u hate/dislike me...u should have all the facts...i seen ur comment on skype...lol

i'm half black(my mother)and half greek(my father)...

my sirname is not irish...but scottish



if u want...friend me on there...maybe we can talk later after i get off of work

;)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

You're from Scottish descent? While your dad is Greek?

Your mother is black, but where's she from then?
 
Top