I guess I'll mention what I'm reading.
Toriko
One Piece
Naruto
Beelzebub
Gintama
HXH
I'm behind on:
Sket Dance
Bleach
Kuroko no Basuke
Inumaru Dashi
Medaka Box
Nurarihyon no Mago
Magico
I'm mostly behind on those due to lack of time to catch up, I've got about 30 manga I'm currently reading or am planning to read. I only read the beginning of Medaka Box and Magico. I'll probably read the rest of Bleach when it ends just to see how it went. My favorite series is Toriko, and One Piece and HXH are close. HXH maybe more, but it's not running right now. People seem to like Nisekoi, so Ill try reading that once I can buy a tankoubon of it.
And I guess we'll see if that TOC is real. I was looking up the authors of Onani Master Kurosawa. The author writes novels and things now, and the artist (Sometimes going under just Yoko, and sometimes as Yoko Takuma) had done a one-shot in NEXT and later a One-Shot in the main magazine.
He got an honorable mention in the 29th Jump Treasure Newcomer Award for this:
http://www.shonenjump.com/j/manga-shou/treasure/comics/12ketsu_senka-ni-saku.html
He also did Kyougi Dance-Bu ni Youkoso (Welcome to the Competitive Dance Club) which ran as a one-shot in Jump 6 months ago.
Toriko
One Piece
Naruto
Beelzebub
Gintama
HXH
I'm behind on:
Sket Dance
Bleach
Kuroko no Basuke
Inumaru Dashi
Medaka Box
Nurarihyon no Mago
Magico
I'm mostly behind on those due to lack of time to catch up, I've got about 30 manga I'm currently reading or am planning to read. I only read the beginning of Medaka Box and Magico. I'll probably read the rest of Bleach when it ends just to see how it went. My favorite series is Toriko, and One Piece and HXH are close. HXH maybe more, but it's not running right now. People seem to like Nisekoi, so Ill try reading that once I can buy a tankoubon of it.
And I guess we'll see if that TOC is real. I was looking up the authors of Onani Master Kurosawa. The author writes novels and things now, and the artist (Sometimes going under just Yoko, and sometimes as Yoko Takuma) had done a one-shot in NEXT and later a One-Shot in the main magazine.
He got an honorable mention in the 29th Jump Treasure Newcomer Award for this:
http://www.shonenjump.com/j/manga-shou/treasure/comics/12ketsu_senka-ni-saku.html
He also did Kyougi Dance-Bu ni Youkoso (Welcome to the Competitive Dance Club) which ran as a one-shot in Jump 6 months ago.
Last edited:
Waiting for its return from hiatus. Hope the new arc is awesome as always!)