Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess you made me astounded for a second. :o
You'd be surprised at how many people don't. I found out my dad's good friend didn't the hard way :cheez


:oh


WRONG PHRASING :arf

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

It's actually a funny story. We were on vacation with a group of people we always go with. My Dad had lost some weight recently and was bragging about his waist-size and his friend couldn't believe it so he wanted to know if he could fit into his shorts. He dropped trow to swap as inconspicuously as someone could in front of everyone and my eyes caught something that couldn't be unseen.



And yes, they were drunk
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Your pops and his bunch sound awesome. Must have pretty fun vacations. :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes...they know how to let loose :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yes...they know how to let loose :oh
IN BOTH SENSES OF THE WORD *BA-THUMP TSH*

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

I confess I think my best friend's sister is ridiculously cute D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, the brunette.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
You'd be surprised at how many people don't. I found out my dad's good friend didn't the hard way :cheez


:oh


WRONG PHRASING :arf
Too late :toc. I am not surprise you learned many things the hard way. Such is life :mono

I confess, I am using the most annoying internet in the world at the moment. Damn those wifi ISPs. Sadly, I have to wait for few weeks to get a better one on fiber optics.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I have some white hairs and I might dye my hair by the end of the year... still thinking about it.

I wanna be a redhead! :arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Shame you can't do anything cos it's your BEST friend's sister :derp
LOL yeah xD

Im at her graduation party now, damn shes perfect... *two drink later* ... So is her friends hi tharr :cheez
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I lost 10 kg weight and I'm kinda proud if myself (maybe I shouldn't because I gained that "extra-weight" in the first place but getting rid of it is so much harder :shakefist)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I wish the blues had longer names, just because I like seeing blue.

I confess if senpai or members had blue names, I'd go to hell just to be a senpai or member.


I love the color, blue, if you didn't notice.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I stand by what I said about your avatar, Ust.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I went to the gym today and am sad I quit a bit too early. Wasn't even sore enough. Next time, I confess I shall go hard in paint!m/
 

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
987
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
I confess I expect Germany against Netherlands football match that will be today.:) I hope they'll show some insane performance.;) My beer waits me.:))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top