I don't wear underwearI confess, I felt seduced after reading this.
Were they Gary's?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------
I confess that that was a lie

I don't wear underwearI confess, I felt seduced after reading this.
Were they Gary's?


I confess you made me astounded for a second.I don't wear underwear![]()

You'd be surprised at how many people don't. I found out my dad's good friend didn't the hard wayI confess you made me astounded for a second.![]()





IN BOTH SENSES OF THE WORD *BA-THUMP TSH*Yes...they know how to let loose![]()
The brunette or is this another friend?I confess I think my best friend's sister is ridiculously cute D:
Shame you can't do anything cos it's your BEST friend's sisterYeah, the brunette.

Too lateYou'd be surprised at how many people don't. I found out my dad's good friend didn't the hard way
WRONG PHRASING![]()
. I am not surprise you learned many things the hard way. Such is life 

LOL yeah xDShame you can't do anything cos it's your BEST friend's sister![]()

)
I confess that Miyagi's confession was the best confession I have ever readI confess that I forgot what I was about to confess while reading other confessions.![]()

I hope they'll show some insane performance.
My beer waits me.
)