- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mask.

let's fight this education war together with all positiveness, my fellow soldier
-5
feels so different, Akiko always surprise me..oh shikata-sama..
ahem, anyway a few days ago I went to pantalea and the site was down
but it seems to be working now, that site is beautiful as always phio. but where's the pictures
but if you really don't want to say and is too shy it's kay
..WHAT.
WHY?! OMG
the sakura are blooming now.
lucky yuki
Sounds harsh, mine is pretty harsh as well...A looong, looooong time ago~
Two weeks before this current module is over, then a break for 3-4 days, and straight to new module. Yeah, such is life.![]()

let's fight this education war together with all positiveness, my fellow soldier
-5 Istoria...Istoria is amazing. Thyrlos too, but I also like Istoria better.
The translation and lyrics are all ready at Pantalea, mwahahaha~ Really, though. ^^ It's one of my favorite now, along with Harmonia and Byakumu. Oh, well, might as well call all her albums as favorite. XD
feels so different, Akiko always surprise me..oh shikata-sama..ahem, anyway a few days ago I went to pantalea and the site was down
but it seems to be working now, that site is beautiful as always phio. but where's the pictures
What? There must be a dramatic love story there...come on, summarize for me so that I don't have to check both of your threadsMeh, not like that.. but because there's not much to say after all. ^^;
but if you really don't want to say and is too shy it's kay
oh I see.She's going to Japan.![]()
..WHAT.
WHY?! OMG
the sakura are blooming now. lucky yuki




it means a lot.. and yeah I finally finished reading Umineko...
Zel
Tell me when you're back around then, would love to hear it. Ganbatte!!
probably gonna choose that too after I've worked as an educator for some time

