The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mask.

A looong, looooong time ago~ :scry

Two weeks before this current module is over, then a break for 3-4 days, and straight to new module. Yeah, such is life. :fail
Sounds harsh, mine is pretty harsh as well...:scry
let's fight this education war together with all positiveness, my fellow soldier :hi-5



Istoria is amazing. Thyrlos too, but I also like Istoria better. :p
The translation and lyrics are all ready at Pantalea, mwahahaha~ Really, though. ^^ It's one of my favorite now, along with Harmonia and Byakumu. Oh, well, might as well call all her albums as favorite. XD
Istoria...:wtf feels so different, Akiko always surprise me..oh shikata-sama..
ahem, anyway a few days ago I went to pantalea and the site was down :o but it seems to be working now, that site is beautiful as always phio. but where's the pictures :gwah



Meh, not like that.. but because there's not much to say after all. ^^;
What? There must be a dramatic love story there...come on, summarize for me so that I don't have to check both of your threads :mono but if you really don't want to say and is too shy it's kay :teehee

She's going to Japan. :-_-
oh I see.


..WHAT.
WHY?! OMG :zomg the sakura are blooming now.
lucky yuki :crying
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mask.

Sounds harsh, mine is pretty harsh as well...:scry
let's fight this education war together with all positiveness, my fellow soldier :hi-5
Of course, my fellow fighter! :hi5

What kind of assignments are you working now? Hope it's not too hard. :p

Istoria...:wtf feels so different, Akiko always surprise me..oh shikata-sama..
ahem, anyway a few days ago I went to pantalea and the site was down :o but it seems to be working now, that site is beautiful as always phio. but where's the pictures :gwah
What pictures? :o
Well, the site was hacked and lost the data... So everything was being re-added. Maybe not yet completed. >__<

What? There must be a dramatic love story there...come on, summarize for me so that I don't have to check both of your threads :mono but if you really don't want to say and is too shy it's kay :teehee
Erm, well... :hurr

oh I see.


..WHAT.
WHY?! OMG :zomg the sakura are blooming now.
lucky yuki :crying
LOL~ Well, more like, she is fighting hard to be able to go to Japan, so yeah. If she can go in this spring to see sakura, I so gonna envy her. :-_-
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mask.

What the heck happened here? So neglected. :gwah

Just dropping by to say hi and that I love your new set. :hurr
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mask.

What the heck happened here? So neglected. :gwah

Just dropping by to say hi and that I love your new set. :hurr
The Mask is slowly being forgotten :crying Not really, just that there is nothing for me to say and life's going to get busy soon.
Sigh...131 days before the dreadful exams.
Thanks for coming over and bumping this thread phio :hug it means a lot.. and yeah I finally finished reading Umineko...
Oh check this out too! It's R07's new work, ROSE GUNS DAYS:
kindda wish that there were more people into vns and umineko tho.
So, How are you doing?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mask.

I'm slowly forgetting my visual novels... Too time consuming, unfortunately. I probably won't be able to continue Umineko until undecided time. :(

I'm good, just finished with exams, almost died... What about you? How's the exam preparation going? Have you started it, despite being around 4 months to go? XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Mask.

I'm slowly forgetting my visual novels... Too time consuming, unfortunately. I probably won't be able to continue Umineko until undecided time. :(

I'm good, just finished with exams, almost died... What about you? How's the exam preparation going? Have you started it, despite being around 4 months to go? XD
That's unfortunate D: but I'll always be here whenever you ever want to talk about it :D
like if you are interested in the ending or who beato really is ,etc

If you almost died there ,that means you gave it your all so I'm sure you'll be able to do it .
I'm finally starting to settle into my study plan after 4 days (actually I Don't have a schedule and its 0155am here and I'm doing my maths papers ) but I hope I can make it in time , 4 months is a short time considering
what I'm trying to achieve.

Remember what I said about wanting to become a game designer ? Something happened to me in the past
few months and I finally decided that I want to go into psychology . I'll share with you what and why some other
time , its pretty hard to type on this crappy phonee . :gwah
Anyway I will be going on a hiatus starting soon , so this might be my last post .
...my final lap after all 5 years of secondary education will finally begin :crying

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Oh and Akakushi by Akiko sama is :wtf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mask.

:bye Zel

Good luck with everything! :cheerbunny
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mask.

She's going to Japan. :-_-
It's okay mama shall bring back souvenirs ...Please *puppy pout*

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Zel-kun how is it going on your side of the world? over here the heat is overwhemling :gwah
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mask.

That's unfortunate D: but I'll always be here whenever you ever want to talk about it :D
like if you are interested in the ending or who beato really is ,etc
... I just can't stop my curiosity. :fail But no spoilers! One day. :crying

If you almost died there ,that means you gave it your all so I'm sure you'll be able to do it .
I'm finally starting to settle into my study plan after 4 days (actually I Don't have a schedule and its 0155am here and I'm doing my maths papers ) but I hope I can make it in time , 4 months is a short time considering
what I'm trying to achieve.
Hopefully so. Rather nervous about that... I wish you all the best in preparing then. I would advise you to start as early as possible. When I was on my last year of high school, the preparation for national final exams started around 6 months before the exams itself. Such a pain, given how far it was still, but there were so much for us to study and so the preparation was started very early. It was very exhausting, but I'm glad we did it. By the time real exams are around, the burden wasn't so heavy. We had been practicing, so all we need was perfect execution. I had good scores thanks to that crazy round of studying. I don't know how hard it can be for you, but all the best! It will be paid off, I assure you.

Remember what I said about wanting to become a game designer ? Something happened to me in the past
few months and I finally decided that I want to go into psychology . I'll share with you what and why some other
time , its pretty hard to type on this crappy phonee . :gwah
Anyway I will be going on a hiatus starting soon , so this might be my last post .
...my final lap after all 5 years of secondary education will finally begin :crying

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Oh and Akakushi by Akiko sama is :wtf
Aww~ Because games affect psychology? :XD Tell me when you're back around then, would love to hear it. Ganbatte!!

P.S.: Aka ya akashiya ayakashi no~ :hurr :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mask.

Remember what I said about wanting to become a game designer ? Something happened to me in the past
few months and I finally decided that I want to go into psychology . I'll share with you what and why some other
time , its pretty hard to type on this crappy phonee . :gwah
Anyway I will be going on a hiatus starting soon , so this might be my last post .
...my final lap after all 5 years of secondary education will finally begin :crying
Psychology is awesome :nod probably gonna choose that too after I've worked as an educator for some time

All the best Zel, I'm sure you're gonna do it! :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mask.

Do you want to be an educational psychologist, niichan?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mask.

Do you want to be an educational psychologist, niichan?
XD if I could combine both why not, being a psychologist is one of my longtime dreams but education comes close. It's always nice to interact/help all kinds of people in whatever way possible and you can gain a lot in exchange. The human mind sure is fascinating, I can't think of anything else I'm more curious about.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mask.

Zeltraxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~


Where have you been buddy!? :zomg
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mask.

ZEL KUN :scry my one and only love Buddy we miss you :crying
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mask.

Love buddy!? Since when? :o
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Mask.

Love buddy!? Since when? :o

My one and only lobe not love buddy
:oh i have no idea what you're talking about =P
 
Top