- Joined
- Feb 25, 2012
- Messages
- 1,095
- Reaction score
- 905
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I know.Like I say ,I don't really know why I find that to be odd.Well, considering that Hunters work with mafia if needed, it is nothing strange that they could be fighting with security guards.
Well, that is when she first appeared afterwards she looks a lot kinder and look a bit better. I do agree that the 1999 version made her a lot softer ,I actually like that about her. I do hope that Madhouse can do a good job with her character.Strangely enough in the manga she is rather more monstrous - if not downright cruel - in appearance. Probably the intent was to mislead. In the 1999 version Senritsu looks ugly, but also kind of soft, and the narrative is written so that she is alot closer to Kurapika. Ultimately, she serves as a counterbalance (as well as juxtaposition) to Kurapika's darkness (to the extent possible, that is).
TheAmericandream has answered my question regarding that.@Akia: Basho is not a Hunter. Remember: There is other people aside Hunters who handle Nen.
C is most likely.Ok guys what do you think will be the butler's fate?
A. Human Body Shield
B. Plot hole Escape
C. Ambiguous Censorship Fainting
I think they will just show a silhouette of him getting shot.
On a side note, I am starting to hate the opening theme.I know it's a nice song just like ohaiyou but it's getting annoying...
As much flaw the nippon adaptation had ,the theme song were pretty good.Still my favourite of all time.
Last edited by a moderator:


