- Joined
- Jun 3, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 350
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I think Togashi is pretty subtle with a lot of the characters in HxH in general. Especially Gon.I think Togashi is more subtle in showing Kurapika's inner rage but it's definitely there.
Killua is a glaring exception though. Togashi really shows us in the panels what Killua is thinking and feeling (especially later on). On the other hand, we hardly ever see Gon's thoughts blatantly written. Likewise, I think Kurapika gets a more subtle treatment than Killua. But I digress.
Kurapika is actually a sorta scary dude in the manga seeing how ruthless he is.
Amen to that. Let's see if Madhouse can make him just as scary in the episodes to come.Kurapika is one of the scariest characters in HxH, at least in manga form.
That means... There must be chapter 341 NAO! =D