I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

also thanks riki for the info...dammit I dun have ps3
guessing it's not on psp T_T as well
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

Unfortunately no.

The original one is on the Wii though. The PS3 is the remake with an extended story.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

ugh I hate wii...hoped it was xbox at least XDDDD oh well maybe I'll get my hands on a ps3 in the future xD and try it out
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

I don't think Namco would make another Tales game for Xbox since it didn't do as well last time they did.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

ugh I hate wii...hoped it was xbox at least XDDDD
marry me :zomg

---------- Post added August 05, 2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was August 04, 2012 at 10:17 PM ----------

im glad i dont have a cat :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

Speaking of which, my cat escaped again. :oh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

@ Riki I see , meh I have friends with wii and ps3 so I can torture them to let me play xDD if I get my hands on the game that is xD

@Scav, oh yes ! OKI! XDDD
but yeah Between xbox ps3 and wii , xbox's my fav for some reason. used to be ps2 but something about ps3 that I don't like....idk what it is

but my fav out of everything out there is PSP [or vita]
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

Speaking of which, my cat escaped again. :oh
:heh

Is this tubz? the one with the pavement-scraping gut? couldn't have gotten far :teehee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

Yes, Sophie has been spayed and no, she's not fat.

She returned around midnight and acted like nothing happened at all. :notrust

Oh, I "forced" my brother to proofread MoP and all he said was that I like to make Kyah suffer. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

Yes, Sophie has been spayed and no, she's not fat.

She returned around midnight and acted like nothing happened at all. :notrust

Oh, I "forced" my brother to proofread MoP and all he said was that I like to make Kyah suffer. :XD
Man your cat riki, she's getting way beyond comfortable.

Well you did, the end speaks for itself :derp Hope I'm thinking of the right story. So is it ready to send now?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

Yeah, I think so.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

Awesome, let me know when you do and good luck in advance! :chu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

:heh

Is this tubz? the one with the pavement-scraping gut? couldn't have gotten far :teehee
That's the chihuahua...pay attention :notrust
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

:lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

riki was too nice to take him to task for it :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

She thanked my post...uh oh :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top