- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
There's nothing wrong or vulnerable with a smile. It's not like someone will react negatively to you if you're showing a sincere smile. :|
Whaaat? It was strictly clinical to prove a pointYou smarmy prick![]()

I'm not as conscious about it as you seem to be, but I think I'm similar.I know what you mean Gary, but I just can't smile openly in front of others. Maybe just my closest people see my real smile. Maybe.



True beauty is natural. A smile should be natural...do the mathI actually... when I was little, I really really wanted to have a normal smile and I always thought that when a girl grows up, she becomes beautiful. So it was like a dream to me, to have a nice smile. xD Sad childhood. ._.

You know what I mean, right? I'm just not used to feeling comfortable about myself.Sure...they don't agree sometimes.I know all this in my head, but my heart...You know what I mean, right? I'm just not used to feeling comfortable about myself.

Let someone else feel you![]()
Yeah, I needed to discover new things on my job so I got braces to limit my range of actions and allow me to reinvent myself '-'Oh yeah, I forgot about you job
Seems like you've had them forever.
Huh?Yeah, I needed to discover new things on my job so I got braces to limit my range of actions and allow me to reinvent myself '-'
Well, I had them when I met you, so ç.ç


Yeah, I needed to discover new things on my job so I got braces to limit my range of actions and allow me to reinvent myself '-'
Well, I had them when I met you, so ç.ç

Well I am going to a concert on Wednesday and maybe again later this month, so that's what the concert was. About the gunmen, I don't think they had very much to do with my subconscious other than giving some random reason for the stupid shit I do. In fact, once I say that, it makes me think that's more of what my mind was trying to tell me. "You do incredibly stupid and self-destructive things and try to rationalize them by saying you're protecting yourself." Sounds like me.My interpretation is that there're some men you don't trust because you think they're an obstacle between you and your goals. Perhaps you asked for advice about them and people told you not to get involved with them but you think they find you anywhere you go or there's no way you can avoid them.
I would definitely enter the Harry Potter world, Zelda settings, go back to Colorado and live my high school/college years the way they SHOULD have been, or fall in love.If, one day, you have a lucid dream, make sure to use it correctly. I can only think of two lucid dream from the top of my head. One involved random boob-grabbing and the other one involved random and wild kissing...
You think? Seems iffy to me.You need to play more videogames if you want to master your dreams.
I read a study poiting towards that.
Those things sound great.I could fly, I could eat all the food, I could fight monsters, I could travel the universe, I could be god, I could do about anything.
Yet I chose to let my immature urges run free.....though I admit it was awesome.

Gary, I think the things that Googz said are WAY better. I can also grab a boob and have heavy make-out sessions in real life... Been there done that. It's not difficult. XD;;You do that in dreams anyway, you eat in real life, you do that anyway, I do that anyway (on shrooms), god is a lie
...it's awesome because it is the forefront of your unconscious mind. It's what you wanted to do...gawd googz, be a littler hedonistic!![]()
Are you trying to tell me something Blai?OR you were in someone else's dream and that's their dream defense trying to force you out.
You can definitely pull braces off. Some people look really bad in them, but you look fucking cute.I used to like mine till I get braces D:
I'm on a horse.Are you trying to tell me something Blai?
