Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There's nothing wrong or vulnerable with a smile. It's not like someone will react negatively to you if you're showing a sincere smile. :|
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You smarmy prick :derp
Whaaat? It was strictly clinical to prove a point :mono

I know what you mean Gary, but I just can't smile openly in front of others. Maybe just my closest people see my real smile. Maybe.
I'm not as conscious about it as you seem to be, but I think I'm similar.

Enough with the self-evaluative thinking. Smile, frown, puckerface....just be :om

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

...Adi, you're not like Joseph Merrick when you smile. I refuse to entertain this silliness :yelling

:nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I actually... when I was little, I really really wanted to have a normal smile and I always thought that when a girl grows up, she becomes beautiful. So it was like a dream to me, to have a nice smile. xD Sad childhood. ._.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I actually... when I was little, I really really wanted to have a normal smile and I always thought that when a girl grows up, she becomes beautiful. So it was like a dream to me, to have a nice smile. xD Sad childhood. ._.
True beauty is natural. A smile should be natural...do the math :edu
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I know all this in my head, but my heart... :arf You know what I mean, right? I'm just not used to feeling comfortable about myself.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know all this in my head, but my heart... :arf You know what I mean, right? I'm just not used to feeling comfortable about myself.
Sure...they don't agree sometimes.

Let someone else feel comfortable about you :derp



...okay, I'll stop
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I just know that someday I'll just stop caring about such stupid things.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh yeah, I forgot about you job :jk

:derp

Seems like you've had them forever.
Yeah, I needed to discover new things on my job so I got braces to limit my range of actions and allow me to reinvent myself '-'
Well, I had them when I met you, so ç.ç
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I needed to discover new things on my job so I got braces to limit my range of actions and allow me to reinvent myself '-'
Well, I had them when I met you, so ç.ç

Lala - join the vost fest - though this OT a bit to post here to request that. You met xI0?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
My interpretation is that there're some men you don't trust because you think they're an obstacle between you and your goals. Perhaps you asked for advice about them and people told you not to get involved with them but you think they find you anywhere you go or there's no way you can avoid them.
Well I am going to a concert on Wednesday and maybe again later this month, so that's what the concert was. About the gunmen, I don't think they had very much to do with my subconscious other than giving some random reason for the stupid shit I do. In fact, once I say that, it makes me think that's more of what my mind was trying to tell me. "You do incredibly stupid and self-destructive things and try to rationalize them by saying you're protecting yourself." Sounds like me.

If, one day, you have a lucid dream, make sure to use it correctly. I can only think of two lucid dream from the top of my head. One involved random boob-grabbing and the other one involved random and wild kissing...
I would definitely enter the Harry Potter world, Zelda settings, go back to Colorado and live my high school/college years the way they SHOULD have been, or fall in love.

You need to play more videogames if you want to master your dreams. :mono
I read a study poiting towards that.
You think? Seems iffy to me.

I could fly, I could eat all the food, I could fight monsters, I could travel the universe, I could be god, I could do about anything.

Yet I chose to let my immature urges run free.....though I admit it was awesome.
Those things sound great. :pleased

You do that in dreams anyway, you eat in real life, you do that anyway, I do that anyway (on shrooms), god is a lie

...it's awesome because it is the forefront of your unconscious mind. It's what you wanted to do...gawd googz, be a littler hedonistic! :arf
Gary, I think the things that Googz said are WAY better. I can also grab a boob and have heavy make-out sessions in real life... Been there done that. It's not difficult. XD;;

OR you were in someone else's dream and that's their dream defense trying to force you out.
Are you trying to tell me something Blai?

I used to like mine till I get braces D:
You can definitely pull braces off. Some people look really bad in them, but you look fucking cute.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Since you've been watching people before know them O.O
(just kidding, we all do that right right)

Thx, Nao xD
I dunno, it's different when we pose to a picture. Daily, when someone says something that makes me smile, a small smile, it's weird xD Glad to know from what you and Gary said that's just shit in my mind o/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I think it's stupid everyone thinks braces are horrible. It's like glasses or whatever, it'll suit some people and it'll look horrible on some.

Farfy, you look good with braces. And like you're a teen, but at least you don't look like an old granny. :derp
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Braces never look good. Farf is the only exception I know.

And glasses can make people look better. I know a girl that doesn't seem to have eyebrows(her hair is very light), but when she wears glasses, the black frames make you forget about her seemingly missing eyebrows and she looks normal.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd lol to disagree. I know some people that have still looked great with braces, whether male or female. It's all about who can pull it off.

Or the person him/herself would hvae to be hot as hell to pull that off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top