Re: F'Arf landia
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)

I suggested to destroy her, now you could think of how to do this. Stop being lazy! u.u'How can we?
No. English please.
So, pizza in Japan? K then.
But she's like my abuela, my granny!
You can try, midget. I will destroy you. Those long nights with Gary has taught me to fight effectively.![]()

I said we can sing. e.e' lolHow would someone dance to that song?...other than a slow dance?...still doesn't have a nice rhythm![]()
Haha - thanks for the laugh.Forget what you're told before we get too old!
Show me a garden that's bursting into liiife!![]()
I see andYou can try, midget. I will destroy you. Those long nights with Gary has taught me to fight effectively.![]()

I noticed that you're a good singer!Haha - thanks for the laugh.
Let's waste time Chasing cars Around our heads
I need your grace To remind me To find my own
If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me And just forget the world?
I'd sing more - but I have to sleep.




It's because I get too excited! xDBut Tata used
![]()

Close enough - I suppose. Sure - lets go. ^^So you're Mexican! Cool, Charlie!
Take me to Caribbean, please.![]()

Make her braces rust? Shave her head and write FARTY on top of her head? Throw her in a room full of farting dogs? Make her watch llamas mate? SO MANY POTENTIALI suggested to destroy her, now you could think of how to do this. Stop being lazy! u.u'
Google it? :B

Yes I can. I'm a master at multitasking.Oh, nevermind! You can't feed me and ride me.
Anuela? o.o'
I feed myself and drive like a pro. Dudette, you live close to Mexico. X_x Just hitch a ride on the ferry or something.It's because I get too excited! xD
---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------
So you're Mexican! Cool, Charlie!
Take me to Caribbean, please.![]()
Yayyy!Close enough - I suppose. Sure - lets go. ^^
![]()

Than I said "google it".No. English please.![]()

Great ideas! We can try all!Make her braces rust? Shave her head and write FARTY on top of her head? Throw her in a room full of farting dogs? Make her watch llamas mate? SO MANY POTENTIAL![]()

Jeez! xD lolYes I can. I'm a master at multitasking.I feed myself and drive like a pro.

I just don't know it. D:YEP! SHE'S OLD, YANNO?

But I lost my home.This thread is a bunch of nonsense...even for Nana![]()


I miss the old one.Yeah I know...and I told your sister you can make another thread if you wish
Server crashed and some random threads were lost![]()


I know...luckily only a few were lost. But unlucky in the end for you. I liked spamming it tooI miss the old one.
Ok, I'll do another later.![]()



I hope people show up there again.I know...luckily only a few were lost. But unlucky in the end for you. I liked spamming it too
Good. Make it better![]()



Yay! You wanna do bad stuff to her while I hold her?Great ideas! We can try all!![]()
So pizza?Jeez! xD lol
Ok, I give up.![]()

Aren't we all?I just don't know it. D:
But yes, she's archaic.![]()
