[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

How would someone dance to that song?...other than a slow dance?...still doesn't have a nice rhythm :notsure
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

How can we?


No. English please. :oh


So, pizza in Japan? K then.

But she's like my abuela, my granny!



You can try, midget. I will destroy you. Those long nights with Gary has taught me to fight effectively. :mad
I suggested to destroy her, now you could think of how to do this. Stop being lazy! u.u'

Google it? :B

Oh, nevermind! You can't feed me and ride me. :-_-

Anuela? o.o'

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

How would someone dance to that song?...other than a slow dance?...still doesn't have a nice rhythm :notsure
I said we can sing. e.e' lol
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Forget what you're told before we get too old!
Show me a garden that's bursting into liiife! :carlton
Haha - thanks for the laugh.

Let's waste time Chasing cars Around our heads
I need your grace To remind me To find my own
If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me And just forget the world?

I'd sing more - but I have to sleep.
​

You can try, midget. I will destroy you. Those long nights with Gary has taught me to fight effectively. :mad
I see and :coolstory
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Haha - thanks for the laugh.

Let's waste time Chasing cars Around our heads
I need your grace To remind me To find my own
If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me And just forget the world?

I'd sing more - but I have to sleep.
​
I noticed that you're a good singer! :clap
Good night, Oprah! :bye
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

But Tata used :carlton

:oh
It's because I get too excited! xD

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

So you're Mexican! Cool, Charlie!
Take me to Caribbean, please. :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

I suggested to destroy her, now you could think of how to do this. Stop being lazy! u.u'

Google it? :B
Make her braces rust? Shave her head and write FARTY on top of her head? Throw her in a room full of farting dogs? Make her watch llamas mate? SO MANY POTENTIAL :arf

Google what?'

Oh, nevermind! You can't feed me and ride me. :-_-

Anuela? o.o'
Yes I can. I'm a master at multitasking. :hip I feed myself and drive like a pro.

YEP! SHE'S OLD, YANNO?

It's because I get too excited! xD

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

So you're Mexican! Cool, Charlie!
Take me to Caribbean, please. :zomg
Dudette, you live close to Mexico. X_x Just hitch a ride on the ferry or something.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Close enough - I suppose. Sure - lets go. ^^

:bye
Yayyy! :squish

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

No. English please. :oh
Than I said "google it".
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

This thread is a bunch of nonsense...even for Nana :ginwut
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Make her braces rust? Shave her head and write FARTY on top of her head? Throw her in a room full of farting dogs? Make her watch llamas mate? SO MANY POTENTIAL :arf
Great ideas! We can try all! :pleased


Yes I can. I'm a master at multitasking. :hip I feed myself and drive like a pro.
Jeez! xD lol
Ok, I give up. :fail

YEP! SHE'S OLD, YANNO?
I just don't know it. D:
But yes, she's archaic. :teehee

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

This thread is a bunch of nonsense...even for Nana :ginwut
But I lost my home. :pout
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

Yeah I know...and I told your sister you can make another thread if you wish

Server crashed and some random threads were lost :gwah
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Yeah I know...and I told your sister you can make another thread if you wish

Server crashed and some random threads were lost :gwah
I miss the old one. :pout
Ok, I'll do another later. :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

I miss the old one. :pout
Ok, I'll do another later. :scry
I know...luckily only a few were lost. But unlucky in the end for you. I liked spamming it too :pout

Good. Make it better :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

I'm not welcome in this thread! :scry

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

I know...luckily only a few were lost. But unlucky in the end for you. I liked spamming it too :pout

Good. Make it better :hee
I hope people show up there again. :pout

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Now I'm going to bed. Good night! :^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

Stop being so emo :eyeroll

Nite
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Great ideas! We can try all! :pleased
Yay! You wanna do bad stuff to her while I hold her?

For the record, I do like Farfles, which is why I joke around with her like this. So yea, don't think I dislike her or hate her or any of that female drama you females come up with.



Jeez! xD lol
Ok, I give up. :fail
So pizza? :tem



I just don't know it. D:
But yes, she's archaic. :teehee
Aren't we all? :blush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top