Re: Godric's Hollow
Interesting.
TELL ME MORE
Interesting.
TELL ME MORE


Yes. Yes I am. It's about time they translate and publish it! I think I'll ask for it for my birthday if it comes out in time. I don't think it will though. We'll see! I think the timeline stuff is really interesting.Hey, Naomi, are you going to get this?
Gary is everyone's big brother. Except for Kait since Kait is old and all.

I usually put a lot of consideration into a name. Sometimes they come naturally and out of no where, sometimes it's only after a long list and narrowing it down. In the end, the name doesn't matter too much since I come up with so many different nicknames and pooopoo-shnuckums talk with my birds. XD But I agree on the naming pets people names thing. Hugo is adorable, don't you think?Judging by what you just said I think "thinking about it a lot" might be the exact opposite of what you should do in regards to a name. Should just come to you. For some reason I'm hung up on naming pets human names. I think it's hilarious. Like naming a cat Steven. I think you should name it Roger or something......it's so hip
You're so mean to Basil!!!!..."yeah Basil kinda sucks so I'll get another
"
"Our" only cockatiel? So they're everyone's? I thought they were just yours for some reason.

I have a female dinosaur pet in Castleville named Gary and male dinosaur named xi0.

I can so see JK at the drawing board doing this.
Is he adorable, or are you talking about his name?I usually put a lot of consideration into a name. Sometimes they come naturally and out of no where, sometimes it's only after a long list and narrowing it down. In the end, the name doesn't matter too much since I come up with so many different nicknames and pooopoo-shnuckums talk with my birds. XD But I agree on the naming pets people names thing. Hugo is adorable, don't you think?
Basil is a bitch, Gary! Maybe she will like having a companion, but I think she'll just be mean to it. So maybe I'll let Hoog be its best friend. He would love the shit out of it. For some reason he's obsessed with cockatiels and yet they all hate him. Oh god it's going to be so babyyyy.


So how did it go?Yeah, and my stupid prof won't post the grades even though they were due nine hours ago. I think I made a D and will have to take it again.

Yes! And D.Gray-Man and literature and my bird Hugo. OMG NII_CHAN GUESS WHAT! I'm getting a new baby cockatiel!!
name? There was this super awesome Link artbook I wanted to show you as compensation but I lost the damn linkEven Nii-chan has momentary lapses of judgement. Don't worry guys, I'm sure he won't do it again.
rcy...oh...oh noyou got a new bird even though you seem to be constantly annoyed by the ones you already have?



How are you?
chapter was arftastic, without a doubt
really enjoyed it so the break will be horrible 
Hoshino tim no ugh no le heart
kind of saw my death coming but I didn't think you would be killed this early too. Oh well, let's get our revenge next time 
I totally don't get itWho else think the mangaka joined up to give their fans a huge massive heartbreakHoshino tim no ugh no le heart

She's a sadist, we've all known it from the beginning. As I said in the DGM threads, I don't mind her skipping a month half the time since I've gotten kind of used to it, but...It's out already! But.....but what is this????? Hoshino, youu......you damn.....argh!!!...
A new anime would be great....I want to see the Alma Karma arc animated!!
Ahhh, Nii-chan! I didn't know that you were reading it again! When did you get caught up? How do you like how things are going?chapter was arftastic, without a doubt
really enjoyed it so the break will be horrible
![]()
I know. Hoshino is definitely on a heart murder spree with her fans! Not only to her fans, actually... But also to Allen.Who else think the mangaka joined up to give their fans a huge massive heartbreakHoshino tim no ugh no le heart
It happens, Nii-chan. They saw the threat and snuffed it out in the beginning. But hell to the yes. We'll dominate next time!Haha now we failed as a combo Naokind of saw my death coming but I didn't think you would be killed this early too. Oh well, let's get our revenge next time
![]()
I don't expect a new Anime before end of 2013/start 2014. They would catch up way too fast + you never know with Hoshino. I'm just waiting for the moment when she will go on a six month long hiatus (not that it's her fault, looks like she's never been in a good shape for the last months).And oh my goshhh. There are so many new characters to D.Gray-Man since the anime ended that we've never seen on screen. Like you said, the dynamics of the Alma Karma arc would be phenomenal. And Neah, the new Noah, the Third Exorcists, NeoJohnny, even Apocryphos. They totally have enough material to do like two-three more seasons.

I never dropped it lol. Alma Karma Arc was just a serious downer to me, I really loved the series before that. So much that I actually made a review of a chapter here a long time ago XDAhhh, Nii-chan! I didn't know that you were reading it again! When did you get caught up? How do you like how things are going?
You betIt happens, Nii-chan. They saw the threat and snuffed it out in the beginning. But hell to the yes. We'll dominate next time!

Awww cute~Nii-chan, look. It's my new baby cockatiel!
Impossiburubut he/she will probably start to go on your nerves too
