An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Interesting.


TELL ME MORE
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

:rant
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

FALCON PUNCH THE MONITOR
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

:cookiestare
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Hey, Naomi, are you going to get this?
Yes. Yes I am. It's about time they translate and publish it! I think I'll ask for it for my birthday if it comes out in time. I don't think it will though. We'll see! I think the timeline stuff is really interesting.

Gary is everyone's big brother. Except for Kait since Kait is old and all.
:rofl

Judging by what you just said I think "thinking about it a lot" might be the exact opposite of what you should do in regards to a name. Should just come to you. For some reason I'm hung up on naming pets human names. I think it's hilarious. Like naming a cat Steven. I think you should name it Roger or something......it's so hip

You're so mean to Basil!!!! :XD ..."yeah Basil kinda sucks so I'll get another :x3"

"Our" only cockatiel? So they're everyone's? I thought they were just yours for some reason.
I usually put a lot of consideration into a name. Sometimes they come naturally and out of no where, sometimes it's only after a long list and narrowing it down. In the end, the name doesn't matter too much since I come up with so many different nicknames and pooopoo-shnuckums talk with my birds. XD But I agree on the naming pets people names thing. Hugo is adorable, don't you think? :x3

Basil is a bitch, Gary! Maybe she will like having a companion, but I think she'll just be mean to it. So maybe I'll let Hoog be its best friend. He would love the shit out of it. For some reason he's obsessed with cockatiels and yet they all hate him. Oh god it's going to be so babyyyy.

I have a female dinosaur pet in Castleville named Gary and male dinosaur named xi0 :hee.
:cookiehand

Actually that's really funny. XD

I can so see JK at the drawing board doing this.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I usually put a lot of consideration into a name. Sometimes they come naturally and out of no where, sometimes it's only after a long list and narrowing it down. In the end, the name doesn't matter too much since I come up with so many different nicknames and pooopoo-shnuckums talk with my birds. XD But I agree on the naming pets people names thing. Hugo is adorable, don't you think? :x3

Basil is a bitch, Gary! Maybe she will like having a companion, but I think she'll just be mean to it. So maybe I'll let Hoog be its best friend. He would love the shit out of it. For some reason he's obsessed with cockatiels and yet they all hate him. Oh god it's going to be so babyyyy.
Is he adorable, or are you talking about his name? :p

It's going to be so baby? :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

Yeah, and my stupid prof won't post the grades even though they were due nine hours ago. I think I made a D and will have to take it again.
So how did it go? :(

Yes! And D.Gray-Man and literature and my bird Hugo. OMG NII_CHAN GUESS WHAT! I'm getting a new baby cockatiel!!
:wtf name?

you got a new bird even though you seem to be constantly annoyed by the ones you already have?

Even Nii-chan has momentary lapses of judgement. Don't worry guys, I'm sure he won't do it again.

:^_^
There was this super awesome Link artbook I wanted to show you as compensation but I lost the damn link :arf :srcy
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Godric's Hollow



:rofl

Hello, Naomimi! :hug How are you?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

DGM....DGM....DGM..DGM.DGM!DGM!!!DGM!!!!!

I can't wait anymore! Sorry that I reminded you of this, but I need someone who suffers with me!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Oh trust me, my own brain likes to torment and remind me at the most inopportune times.

Although you're not helping! :yelling

I try to play it cool in the DGM forums so that I don't encourage any agony-threading, but... Here, we are safe.

DGM DGM DGM. *sob*

It's been two months and a couple more days may seem small in comparison, but holy hell! I need that chapter NOW. There aren't many ways to hold off my withdraws these days. If only they would get some new episodes going in an anime! I've watched the first one to death!

But one can only dream...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

It's out already! But.....but what is this????? Hoshino, youu......you damn.....argh!!!...

A new anime would be great....I want to see the Alma Karma arc animated!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

:lmao chapter was arftastic, without a doubt :arf really enjoyed it so the break will be horrible :s
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Godric's Hollow

Who else think the mangaka joined up to give their fans a huge massive heartbreak :( Hoshino tim no ugh no le heart
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

Haha now we failed as a combo Nao :D kind of saw my death coming but I didn't think you would be killed this early too. Oh well, let's get our revenge next time :arf

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Who else think the mangaka joined up to give their fans a huge massive heartbreak :( Hoshino tim no ugh no le heart
I totally don't get it :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

It's out already! But.....but what is this????? Hoshino, youu......you damn.....argh!!!...

A new anime would be great....I want to see the Alma Karma arc animated!!
She's a sadist, we've all known it from the beginning. As I said in the DGM threads, I don't mind her skipping a month half the time since I've gotten kind of used to it, but...

HOLY HELL. WHAT KIND OF CLIFF HANGER WAS THAT?!!? HOSHINO, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *shakes fist at the sky* I suddenly cannot believe that it will be two more months until I get to see what happens next! And oh. my. god. I can't believe what's happened to the single most lovable character in the entire series.

I mean... first Cross, now Tim? I could definitely deal with Cross's death. It's a reality that people die, so I appreciate it when authors portray that, even if it's a truly loved character. But Timcanpy? Really??? This just can't be true. Hoshino is using every device in her power to make me hate Apocryphos. I don't think I've ever completely hated a character in her series, but damn! She's just proved she knows how to make me feel like that, you know?

And oh my goshhh. There are so many new characters to D.Gray-Man since the anime ended that we've never seen on screen. Like you said, the dynamics of the Alma Karma arc would be phenomenal. And Neah, the new Noah, the Third Exorcists, NeoJohnny, even Apocryphos. They totally have enough material to do like two-three more seasons.

:lmao chapter was arftastic, without a doubt :arf really enjoyed it so the break will be horrible :s
Ahhh, Nii-chan! I didn't know that you were reading it again! When did you get caught up? How do you like how things are going?

Who else think the mangaka joined up to give their fans a huge massive heartbreak :( Hoshino tim no ugh no le heart
I know. Hoshino is definitely on a heart murder spree with her fans! Not only to her fans, actually... But also to Allen.

Haha now we failed as a combo Nao :D kind of saw my death coming but I didn't think you would be killed this early too. Oh well, let's get our revenge next time :arf
It happens, Nii-chan. They saw the threat and snuffed it out in the beginning. But hell to the yes. We'll dominate next time!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Nii-chan, look. It's my new baby cockatiel!



Isn't he cute?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

And oh my goshhh. There are so many new characters to D.Gray-Man since the anime ended that we've never seen on screen. Like you said, the dynamics of the Alma Karma arc would be phenomenal. And Neah, the new Noah, the Third Exorcists, NeoJohnny, even Apocryphos. They totally have enough material to do like two-three more seasons.
I don't expect a new Anime before end of 2013/start 2014. They would catch up way too fast + you never know with Hoshino. I'm just waiting for the moment when she will go on a six month long hiatus (not that it's her fault, looks like she's never been in a good shape for the last months).

but ofc all the best to her :shakefist

Ahhh, Nii-chan! I didn't know that you were reading it again! When did you get caught up? How do you like how things are going?
I never dropped it lol. Alma Karma Arc was just a serious downer to me, I really loved the series before that. So much that I actually made a review of a chapter here a long time ago XD

and how are things going... well it's definitely more enjoyable lately but all the breaks are killing me. Not too fond of Kanda returning after all that happened but I was happy to see him back too.

It happens, Nii-chan. They saw the threat and snuffed it out in the beginning. But hell to the yes. We'll dominate next time!
You bet :3c

Nii-chan, look. It's my new baby cockatiel!
Awww cute~ but he/she will probably start to go on your nerves too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top