Yes, I have to.You stalk those you want to kill?
Why do you want to kill me?

Oh, don't play dumb, naughty bear!

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------
I'm glad I saved your life then?![]()

Yes, I have to.You stalk those you want to kill?
Why do you want to kill me?


I'm glad I saved your life then?![]()


Charlie!Tatsu![]()

I don't want to eat you, I want to kill you!Llamas are herbivores...
You have to kill me? That's a BIT extreme isn't it?

Oh, I'm so lazy now...Tatsu get on skype.

I was talking about why you would stalk and kill something like it's prey, since you're a llamaI don't want to eat you, I want to kill you!![]()


Drunk again?No don't....charlie isn't making any sense.

Because it is easier to kill someone when he does not expect to be attacked.I was talking about why you would stalk and kill something like it's prey, since you're a llama
Why would you want to kill me...don't you like me?![]()




Because I'm like Raito from Death Note, I need to do justice!But why would a llama need to kill anything?
Punishment? For what?...what kind?![]()


Why would a llama have any sense of judgment?Because I'm like Raito from Death Note, I need to do justice!
Death is a good punishment.![]()


Because I'm a special llama, not any llama.Why would a llama have any sense of judgment?
Do you kill most of the people you like?![]()


Yeah...you are specialBecause I'm a special llama, not any llama.
I just kill some of them. The well-behaved are still alive.![]()


Why did you agree?Yeah...you are special
Well I'm still alive aren't I?
Why are you so judgmental?![]()



Secreta~Why did you agree?
Yes, because I didn't tried to kill you yet.
You are a bear, strong, so I need a plan.
I'm like you and everybody else.![]()


Secreta~
I welcome your attempt. Like you said, I'm strong...and smart (not really)
How am I judgmental?![]()




Charlie!
---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------
I don't want to eat you, I want to kill you!
---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------
Oh, I'm so lazy now...
What is your username?
No don't....charlie isn't making any sense.
---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------
I was talking about why you would stalk and kill something like it's prey, since you're a llama
Why would you want to kill me...don't you like me?![]()
Drunk again?
Because it is easier to kill someone when he does not expect to be attacked.
No, actually I like you but you deserve a punishment.![]()

You need to learn your own language it seems. Either workssecretayou mean "segredo" I think.
So are you saying you are strong but not smart? Cocky.
Can you lift a couch? If you can't, you're not that strong.
You said I'm sadistic and dramatic.![]()



I already added.Mhm - to lazy to edit posts -
Skype user name is: its_charlie-san
oh and yeah - you're a special llama indeed.
She can punish you and sorta not kill you at the same time?


