Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You stalk those you want to kill?

Why do you want to kill me?
Yes, I have to. :noworry

Oh, don't play dumb, naughty bear! :hmph

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------



I'm glad I saved your life then? :huh
:-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Llamas are herbivores...

You have to kill me? That's a BIT extreme isn't it?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tatsu get on skype.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Charlie! :hug

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Llamas are herbivores...

You have to kill me? That's a BIT extreme isn't it?
I don't want to eat you, I want to kill you! :yelling

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Tatsu get on skype.
Oh, I'm so lazy now... :sweat
What is your username?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No don't....charlie isn't making any sense.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I don't want to eat you, I want to kill you! :yelling
I was talking about why you would stalk and kill something like it's prey, since you're a llama :o

Why would you want to kill me...don't you like me? :pout
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No don't....charlie isn't making any sense.
Drunk again? :headscratch

I was talking about why you would stalk and kill something like it's prey, since you're a llama :o

Why would you want to kill me...don't you like me? :pout
Because it is easier to kill someone when he does not expect to be attacked. :hee

No, actually I like you but you deserve a punishment. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He might be...but I think he's on his phone. Can't tell.

But why would a llama need to kill anything? :o

Punishment? For what?...what kind? :gwah
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But why would a llama need to kill anything? :o

Punishment? For what?...what kind? :gwah
Because I'm like Raito from Death Note, I need to do justice! :hip

Death is a good punishment. :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because I'm like Raito from Death Note, I need to do justice! :hip

Death is a good punishment. :3c
Why would a llama have any sense of judgment? :oh

Do you kill most of the people you like? :neutral
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why would a llama have any sense of judgment? :oh

Do you kill most of the people you like? :neutral
Because I'm a special llama, not any llama. :hmph

I just kill some of them. The well-behaved are still alive. :blush
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because I'm a special llama, not any llama. :hmph

I just kill some of them. The well-behaved are still alive. :blush
Yeah...you are special :heh

Well I'm still alive aren't I?

Why are you so judgmental? :o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah...you are special :heh

Well I'm still alive aren't I?

Why are you so judgmental? :o
Why did you agree? :notsure

Yes, because I didn't tried to kill you yet. :eyeroll
You are a bear, strong, so I need a plan.

I'm like you and everybody else. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why did you agree? :notsure

Yes, because I didn't tried to kill you yet. :eyeroll
You are a bear, strong, so I need a plan.

I'm like you and everybody else. :noworry
Secreta~

I welcome your attempt. Like you said, I'm strong...and smart (not really) :hee

How am I judgmental? :gwah
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Secreta~

I welcome your attempt. Like you said, I'm strong...and smart (not really) :hee

How am I judgmental? :gwah
secreta you mean "segredo" I think. :XD

So are you saying you are strong but not smart? Cocky. :hmph
Can you lift a couch? If you can't, you're not that strong. :noworry

You said I'm sadistic and dramatic. :scry
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Charlie! :hug

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------



I don't want to eat you, I want to kill you! :yelling

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------



Oh, I'm so lazy now... :sweat
What is your username?
No don't....charlie isn't making any sense.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------



I was talking about why you would stalk and kill something like it's prey, since you're a llama :o

Why would you want to kill me...don't you like me? :pout
Drunk again? :headscratch



Because it is easier to kill someone when he does not expect to be attacked. :hee

No, actually I like you but you deserve a punishment. :noworry

Mhm - to lazy to edit posts -

Skype user name is: its_charlie-san


oh and yeah - you're a special llama indeed. :D

She can punish you and sorta not kill you at the same time?


 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
secreta you mean "segredo" I think. :XD

So are you saying you are strong but not smart? Cocky. :hmph
Can you lift a couch? If you can't, you're not that strong. :noworry

You said I'm sadistic and dramatic. :scry
You need to learn your own language it seems. Either works :derp

Saying someone is strong but not smart is cocky? :blink
Lift a couch? Not a large or too long one for very long since the size is awkward.

That's not judgmental, that's being observant :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I was in chruch again since a long whiles right and now I'm kind a like....

 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mhm - to lazy to edit posts -

Skype user name is: its_charlie-san


oh and yeah - you're a special llama indeed. :D

She can punish you and sorta not kill you at the same time?
I already added.

Thank you! :hee

You can punish someone just making him suffer. :ohaielmo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top