Your day was so rough, looking pretty and shit ;~;
I should be offended but I like what you did there...
I should be offended but I like what you did there...
Yeah, I'll try. Thanks.Boo, that sux, all I can say is that at least let it remain a hobby, so that you can always switch back to it if needed![]()

Ok, I'll pretend that I believe.For all we know from the manga, Sasuke might as well be a girl...and I plan to use the underwear as lure for Sasuke fangirls, so
![]()


We are much more than boobs!Too many times in the past months I heard women not wanting big boobz...the world is coming to an end
![]()



I can cut your legs off and then cook it in a hot and durty asphalt!Oh.
Can you beat my meat? I need my steak tenderized, loser.![]()

Me?YOu like Ouran, right?
<<<is trying to remember you.
Yep, I'm looking like a pretty shit now.Your day was so rough, looking pretty and shit ;~;
I should be offended but I like what you did there...


Who?Wait...are you into yaoi?![]()

Oh I have a collection of nightmares!Do you remember your worst nightmare?
I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. ^^




Dafuq? Why? WHY? YOU'RE JUST LIKE FARTFLES!I can cut your legs off and then cook it in a hot and durty asphalt!![]()
you sure the devil wasn't Farfy?Oh I have a collection of nightmares!![]()
I dreamed with devil several times, my nightmares would make good horror movies!
My worst nightmare: everything was black and white, there was a "cute" girl that haunted me (she was not a ghost, she was real), she was everywhere I go, and her eyes were red. Her red eyes was the only color that was in the dream. She was the devil.
Now tell me yours!![]()

Omg, what a terrible nightmare, riki!Well, my worst nightmare happened during my freshman year of college. I believed I was in-between subconscious and conscious stages (around the time when I was about to wake up) so it felt like an out-of-body experience in a way.
Anyway, I felt someone or something malevolent dragging my blanket and me from my bed. I remembered struggling to get out but for some reason, I couldn't escape. While I was being dragged on the floor, I could see my roommate's sleeping in her bed but I couldn't move my mouth at all. All I knew was that I needed to get out of my blanket soon or something terrible would happen. I was at the door when I finally escaped and woke up. I was slightly disturbed by it but I didn't thought much about it until I had that same dream again a few weeks later.
This time, the culprit tangled me in my blanket before pulling the bundle away so I had difficulty breaking free. I remembered panicking when I went through the door and was dragged down the stairs. Luckily, I "escaped" at the platform aka I forced myself to wake up.
I read somewhere that dreams are supposed to tell you something, but I have no idea what that dream is supposed to mean.![]()


FART WAT?Dafuq? Why? WHY? YOU'RE JUST LIKE FARTFLES!

I'm sure because that devil's girl was pretty.you sure the devil wasn't Farfy?![]()

It's hard to figure out because our subconscious has a different language from ours consciousness. There are no standards and parameters that we learn from society and as there is in our consciousness, there is no right and wrong, there is no shame, psychologists say.That is what I've heard as well. However, I'm still trying to figure the dream out.
Hmm... I was somewhat stressed out because I was trying to decide my major so maybe that was it? But then, I was undecided until the end of the year.
You like badass!![]()

Ask MiyagiWell, my worst nightmare happened during my freshman year of college. I believed I was in-between subconscious and conscious stages (around the time when I was about to wake up) so it felt like an out-of-body experience in a way.
Anyway, I felt someone or something malevolent dragging my blanket and me from my bed. I remembered struggling to get out but for some reason, I couldn't escape. While I was being dragged on the floor, I could see my roommate's sleeping in her bed but I couldn't move my mouth at all. All I knew was that I needed to get out of my blanket soon or something terrible would happen. I was at the door when I finally escaped and woke up. I was slightly disturbed by it but I didn't thought much about it until I had that same dream again a few weeks later.
This time, the culprit tangled me in my blanket before pulling the bundle away so I had difficulty breaking free. I remembered panicking when I went through the door and was dragged down the stairs. Luckily, I "escaped" at the platform aka I forced myself to wake up.
I read somewhere that dreams are supposed to tell you something, but I have no idea what that dream is supposed to mean.![]()


Our answer to Joseph. He should make an ask me thread or somethingAsk Miyagi![]()

Hmm...so you like lesbians?But you should know that I am not homophobic!![]()

I knowWe are much more than boobs!![]()

No place for cows at my placeYou can live with the cows, though.![]()
...a skinny cow though
...with large b...
...
....Why?Ask Miyagi![]()
Because I interpreted a couple of dreams in confessional thread for fun.Why?
Maybe it was your mom ò.ó She sure brought evil to this world ò.óYou sure the devil wasn't Farfy?![]()