Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Your day was so rough, looking pretty and shit ;~;




I should be offended but I like what you did there...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Boo, that sux, all I can say is that at least let it remain a hobby, so that you can always switch back to it if needed:cheerbunny
Yeah, I'll try. Thanks. :amuse

For all we know from the manga, Sasuke might as well be a girl:derp...and I plan to use the underwear as lure for Sasuke fangirls, so:teehee
Ok, I'll pretend that I believe. :hurr
But you should know that I am not homophobic! :blush


Too many times in the past months I heard women not wanting big boobz:faint...the world is coming to an end:(
We are much more than boobs! :hmph
You can live with the cows, though. :eyeroll
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait...are you into yaoi? :gwah
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh. :oh

Can you beat my meat? I need my steak tenderized, loser. :gwah
I can cut your legs off and then cook it in a hot and durty asphalt! :SOON

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

YOu like Ouran, right?

<<<is trying to remember you.
Me?
I never watched it.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Your day was so rough, looking pretty and shit ;~;




I should be offended but I like what you did there...
Yep, I'm looking like a pretty shit now. :scry


You like badass! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Wait...are you into yaoi? :gwah
Who? :gwah
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Do you remember your worst nightmare?

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. ^^
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
OK, i don't know you then.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Do you remember your worst nightmare?

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. ^^
Oh I have a collection of nightmares! :pout
I dreamed with devil several times, my nightmares would make good horror movies! :hee
My worst nightmare: everything was black and white, there was a "cute" girl that haunted me (she was not a ghost, she was real), she was everywhere I go, and her eyes were red. Her red eyes was the only color that was in the dream. She was the devil. :scry

Now tell me yours! :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, my worst nightmare happened during my freshman year of college. I believed I was in-between subconscious and conscious stages (around the time when I was about to wake up) so it felt like an out-of-body experience in a way.

Anyway, I felt someone or something malevolent dragging my blanket and me from my bed. I remembered struggling to get out but for some reason, I couldn't escape. While I was being dragged on the floor, I could see my roommate's sleeping in her bed but I couldn't move my mouth at all. All I knew was that I needed to get out of my blanket soon or something terrible would happen. I was at the door when I finally escaped and woke up. I was slightly disturbed by it but I didn't thought much about it until I had that same dream again a few weeks later.

This time, the culprit tangled me in my blanket before pulling the bundle away so I had difficulty breaking free. I remembered panicking when I went through the door and was dragged down the stairs. Luckily, I "escaped" at the platform aka I forced myself to wake up.

I read somewhere that dreams are supposed to tell you something, but I have no idea what that dream is supposed to mean. :iik
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I can cut your legs off and then cook it in a hot and durty asphalt! :SOON
Dafuq? Why? WHY? YOU'RE JUST LIKE FARTFLES!

Oh I have a collection of nightmares! :pout
I dreamed with devil several times, my nightmares would make good horror movies! :hee
My worst nightmare: everything was black and white, there was a "cute" girl that haunted me (she was not a ghost, she was real), she was everywhere I go, and her eyes were red. Her red eyes was the only color that was in the dream. She was the devil. :scry

Now tell me yours! :amuse
you sure the devil wasn't Farfy? :cookiestare
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, my worst nightmare happened during my freshman year of college. I believed I was in-between subconscious and conscious stages (around the time when I was about to wake up) so it felt like an out-of-body experience in a way.

Anyway, I felt someone or something malevolent dragging my blanket and me from my bed. I remembered struggling to get out but for some reason, I couldn't escape. While I was being dragged on the floor, I could see my roommate's sleeping in her bed but I couldn't move my mouth at all. All I knew was that I needed to get out of my blanket soon or something terrible would happen. I was at the door when I finally escaped and woke up. I was slightly disturbed by it but I didn't thought much about it until I had that same dream again a few weeks later.

This time, the culprit tangled me in my blanket before pulling the bundle away so I had difficulty breaking free. I remembered panicking when I went through the door and was dragged down the stairs. Luckily, I "escaped" at the platform aka I forced myself to wake up.

I read somewhere that dreams are supposed to tell you something, but I have no idea what that dream is supposed to mean. :iik
Omg, what a terrible nightmare, riki! :gwah

They say during sleep the brain tries to solve unresolved things that happened during the day.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That is what I've heard as well. However, I'm still trying to figure the dream out. :headscratch

Hmm... I was somewhat stressed out because I was trying to decide my major so maybe that was it? But then, I was undecided until the end of the year.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Dafuq? Why? WHY? YOU'RE JUST LIKE FARTFLES!
FART WAT? :gwah


you sure the devil wasn't Farfy? :cookiestare
I'm sure because that devil's girl was pretty. :ohaielmo

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

That is what I've heard as well. However, I'm still trying to figure the dream out. :headscratch

Hmm... I was somewhat stressed out because I was trying to decide my major so maybe that was it? But then, I was undecided until the end of the year.
It's hard to figure out because our subconscious has a different language from ours consciousness. There are no standards and parameters that we learn from society and as there is in our consciousness, there is no right and wrong, there is no shame, psychologists say.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You like badass! :rolleyes:
:errr

Well, my worst nightmare happened during my freshman year of college. I believed I was in-between subconscious and conscious stages (around the time when I was about to wake up) so it felt like an out-of-body experience in a way.

Anyway, I felt someone or something malevolent dragging my blanket and me from my bed. I remembered struggling to get out but for some reason, I couldn't escape. While I was being dragged on the floor, I could see my roommate's sleeping in her bed but I couldn't move my mouth at all. All I knew was that I needed to get out of my blanket soon or something terrible would happen. I was at the door when I finally escaped and woke up. I was slightly disturbed by it but I didn't thought much about it until I had that same dream again a few weeks later.

This time, the culprit tangled me in my blanket before pulling the bundle away so I had difficulty breaking free. I remembered panicking when I went through the door and was dragged down the stairs. Luckily, I "escaped" at the platform aka I forced myself to wake up.

I read somewhere that dreams are supposed to tell you something, but I have no idea what that dream is supposed to mean. :iik
Ask Miyagi :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Farfles = Farfy.


Oh, that makes sense. Then it wasn't your twin either. :teehee
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
But you should know that I am not homophobic! :blush
Hmm...so you like lesbians?:zomg
We are much more than boobs! :hmph
I know:hurr
You can live with the cows, though. :eyeroll
No place for cows at my place:(...a skinny cow though:hurr...with large b...:hurr...:faint....

...I might just find some place for someone like that...
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Because I interpreted a couple of dreams in confessional thread for fun.

Anyway, do you usually sleep in the supine position? Your dreams seem to be sleep paralysis, it happens when you are stressed, study too much, drink lots of coffee to stay awake and have irregular sleep schedule. Considering that it was your freshman year in college, everything fits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top