Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

they don't have any self control xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Just how slow is this girl? ^ -.-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah I know, but it was about Lawlett referencing something on FB that had nothing to do with MH or this game to try to implicate me. Who the fuck would be as stupid as that to do that? I'm friends with 50+ people from MH on there...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Was I sleeping when it happened?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Hm.. maybe you could have said you needed more time for personal issues... I mean, we w8ed for blai to start the game, I don't think that people would mind w8ing a bit now... BUT PLEASE DON'T QUIT HOSTING Ç.ç Not that I don't think that other people would be able to do it, but you're mister host alrdy D: Our experiences with other hosts didn't go so well D: You're used to all the resources and you're the one that keeps innovating the game D:
*grabs E3's leg*
(see, I'm even not calling you Germy again!)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

WTF...why would you quit? You are a great host. Even though I am new to this and I don't know what is going on most of the time, I enjoy it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

B-b-but the voices for a GoT version are getting louder and louder... and I'm a GoT noob who only made it to season 2! Not even reading the books! I can't live up to the expectations!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ahhh, you are so cute. Read the books then :cookiestare
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Mainly them yeah. Imp too, and Naomi said some weird things after she was killed :shifty

But I don't think it was ill-intentioned.
it's a fucking discussion thread about the game "MAFIA DISCUSSION THREAD" why can we not discuss reasoning for voting someone who was already dead?


Apologies. I sort of was blinking at what was said...I figured people would know better? Well not sakura :derp

Plus lawlett :fail
dude the first time I play oki? officially second but in that one I was hostkilled for not posting in the first day so it doesn't count |:


I still think it was pretty douchy of Imp to call out people he suspected to be Mafia, regardless if they were it or not, in this thread during night-time. Not saying that I got killed because someone trusted his posts but it was still a really douchy thing to do. I am not impressed.
I didn't see anything about it said here. When I was "investigating you" reading your posts and shit I started thinking that you're mafia and when I came across imp's post it was in the mafia thread not the discussion and he was pointing out the same things I found to be suspicious. As a result I would have voted for you today.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

B-b-but the voices for a GoT version are getting louder and louder... and I'm a GoT noob who only made it to season 2! Not even reading the books! I can't live up to the expectations!
I only saw season 1 of Got and didn't read the books either so yeah
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

it's a fucking discussion thread about the game "MAFIA DISCUSSION THREAD" why can we not discuss reasoning for voting someone who was already dead?
Not saying that you did it, but when we comment the on going game, even previous rounds, we might let some lead slip to the ones that are still playing D: Lil things can help them and compromise the results. That's why this thread is for rules and things related to the game, such as theme, who'll be hosting, who'll be taking part, new roles, etc =/ And only that. Other topics can always evolve to things that can ruin a game (and we alrdy have sooo many ruined games xD...)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I wonder what happened to that "TAT" loving cheerful girl named sakura *sigh*
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What's going to happen in GOT is everyone is going to make GOT jokes and some will laugh and others will go wtf is going on...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

@ Lala makes sense <3 [Evil should try to be more like you -____- diplomatic not a jerk] /hugs lala

@ Thorn I still love TAT! and I'm still serious but the game is getting serious! XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top