Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
they don't have any self control xD
they don't have any self control xD


it's a fucking discussion thread about the game "MAFIA DISCUSSION THREAD" why can we not discuss reasoning for voting someone who was already dead?Mainly them yeah. Imp too, and Naomi said some weird things after she was killed
But I don't think it was ill-intentioned.
dude the first time I play oki? officially second but in that one I was hostkilled for not posting in the first day so it doesn't count |:Apologies. I sort of was blinking at what was said...I figured people would know better? Well not sakura
Plus lawlett![]()
I didn't see anything about it said here. When I was "investigating you" reading your posts and shit I started thinking that you're mafia and when I came across imp's post it was in the mafia thread not the discussion and he was pointing out the same things I found to be suspicious. As a result I would have voted for you today.I still think it was pretty douchy of Imp to call out people he suspected to be Mafia, regardless if they were it or not, in this thread during night-time. Not saying that I got killed because someone trusted his posts but it was still a really douchy thing to do. I am not impressed.
I prefer Germy over GoT <3B-b-but the voices for a GoT version are getting louder and louder... and I'm a GoT noob who only made it to season 2! Not even reading the books! I can't live up to the expectations!![]()
Just how slow is this girl? ^ -.-
I only saw season 1 of Got and didn't read the books either so yeahB-b-but the voices for a GoT version are getting louder and louder... and I'm a GoT noob who only made it to season 2! Not even reading the books! I can't live up to the expectations!![]()
Not saying that you did it, but when we comment the on going game, even previous rounds, we might let some lead slip to the ones that are still playing D: Lil things can help them and compromise the results. That's why this thread is for rules and things related to the game, such as theme, who'll be hosting, who'll be taking part, new roles, etc =/ And only that. Other topics can always evolve to things that can ruin a game (and we alrdy have sooo many ruined games xD...)it's a fucking discussion thread about the game "MAFIA DISCUSSION THREAD" why can we not discuss reasoning for voting someone who was already dead?
Why is sakura so obtuse??
