I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

-_-;
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:hip:handgun
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Woman, that is an extremely dangerous question to ask. Are you sure you wanna know the answer to that? :derp
Let me guess.... no :-_-
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

I thought you may want to read this :
A first-grade teacher, Ms Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what's your problem?"


Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"


Ms. Brooks had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.


While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.


Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Harry: "9."


Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"


Harry: "36."

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rdgrade."


Ms. Brooks says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."

The principal and Harry both agreed.


Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"


Harry, after a moment: "Legs."


Ms Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"


The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!


Harry replied: "Pockets."


Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"


Harry: "Pants."


The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, "Bubble gum."


Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"

Harry: "Shake hands."

The principal was trembling.


Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?"

Harry: "Firetruck."

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the
teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last six questions wrong... "
:lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:lmao

That was so hilarious even my mom was laughing
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

lol u seems very close to your mom. personally when i have my mom behind me i switch to google no matter what i was doing xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

lol u seems very close to your mom. personally when i have my mom behind me i switch to google no matter what i was doing xD
I was like that when I was 16 too :teehee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:notsure
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

lol u seems very close to your mom. personally when i have my mom behind me i switch to google no matter what i was doing xD
Yeah, I guess we are. I usually show her those funny memes, which she enjoys.

I was like that when I was 16 too :teehee
....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Don't dotdotdot me too :bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

....















:teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:rant

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Oh I think I mentioned a Pho place opening up here really close by....................still hasn't opened yet :fail
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

That's annoying >.>

We have a new burrito place opening up here, and they already have coupons out promoting it. Unfortunately, the restaurant is still not ready and the coupons expired.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Yeah I think the sign was up in the window at least as early as mid July :s

Do you like Indian or Nepalese food?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

I love Indian food though I have never tried Nepalese food before.

What would you recommend?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

I love Indian food though I have never tried Nepalese food before.

What would you recommend?
No idea :XD

There's this Indian/Nepalese place I've been meaning to try. I've only tried it once some time ago. I like Naan a lot.

It seems to be similar cuisines, but maybe Nepalese is more hearty because it's in the mountains? I really don't know...


What's your favorite cuisine?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Vietnamese, of course :amuse

Italian is also good.

Yours?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:eyeroll

I don't have one. I can't choose. I like all of it :XD

Italian, Chinese, Sushi, Mexican,etc
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

All of them are delicious all right. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top