Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

ChocolateKieran

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
248
Reaction score
88
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

I love this! I can't wait to see how the story progresses, I can't help but wonder how the students won't be sad to kill Korosensei. I mean he helps them out and reaches out to them a lot, unless they have no heart I can't see how they won't get emotional after his death. I guess at least the money is good though...

I really don't like Jelavic already though. I wonder if she will actually be around for long, or will she just be an example to show off Korosensei's killing intent or true abilities?
 

MangaPage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
81
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Oh, wait, so the color page was only for chapter 11 :s? I though it was for the nex chapter...

I'm quite satisfied with this chapter. From the beggining I didn't like how Korosensei was sensible to the charms of the pro killer, so it's good to see her understand that Korosensei isn't a normal target and let her know her place :teehee. With this, I think she will disappear for some time and it will go back to the students until she appears again with a new plan in the future. In the end it wasn't really a long arc, but I think it at least shows us the manga has potential to create longer arcs. I like how Korosensei praises his students and says they are better than Jelavic :hee. Chapters so far did not disapoint, this manga is really refreshing and special, and has a lot of potencial.
 
Last edited:

hoeru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
705
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Oh god... I dared to read chapter 2 while being in a library. GOOOOOODD THIS IS KILLING MEEE!!!!
 

B'arzz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
210
Reaction score
192
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Oh, wait, so the color page was only for chapter 11 :s? I though it was for the nex chapter...

The color page is for chapter 10 which out this week, you read the chapter 8 and 9 a little late.

Edit: here you have, i was expecting something diferent but

 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Those nostrils. :lmao

And woah....our sensei is a naughty one. :hurr
 

MangaPage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
81
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

The color page is for chapter 10 which out this week, you read the chapter 8 and 9 a little late.
Oh, thanks. I had calculated that AC had started on issue 31 and the color page was for issue 41, which would make it chapter 11, but there was a double issue (36/37) and I missed it :-_-, so it's chapter 10, like I had first thought. The CP really is different from what I was expecting, I thought it was going to be similar to chapters 1 & 2, but it feels a bit weird -_-;, it's drawn with color pencils, which is quite unusual with this sort of thing... Well, it's quite good in its own way.
 

SubliminalInsanity

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
276
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Ah~ those dirty little innuendos that make even dirtier thoughts run through your head. XDDD

Well it was given she'd fail from day one. lol, Koro-sensei's got a very 'bright' class to follow up on Karma's christening from that first day. But since B*tch-sensei failed, then this means a new assassin can't be too far.
 

B'arzz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
210
Reaction score
192
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

The CP really is different from what I was expecting, I thought it was going to be similar to chapters 1 & 2, but it feels a bit weird -_-;, it's drawn with color pencils, which is quite unusual with this sort of thing... Well, it's quite good in its own way.
I really enjoyed that style drawing , but i was hoping a color page for korosensei and/or irina, but instead of they was for nagisa :/ i miss the old cover pages

 

SubliminalInsanity

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
276
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Out of curiosity I looked up what a "Lymph Node Massage" was exactly as far as how it's done. And well....

Let's just say Koro-sensei was much more "thorough" than I had anticipated. :teehee
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

I like that when the students thought of foreigners they thought about Lara Croft and Captain Jack Sparrow :XD
 

MangaPage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
81
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

This was the most enjoyable chapter of the last 3 or so, I think. Quite funny too. So Jelavic is staying as a teacher, huh... It seems she will be staying as a permanent character. I don't really mind, at first i didn't like her and she was really b*tchy, especially at the beggining of this chapter with what she said to the students :nerve, but after Karasuma talked to her she got better. I'm really liking the way Matsui is handling the story, and looking forward to seeing how it will continue. Keep the funny moments :XD
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Yes I had very similar thoughts after reading the chapter.
Also it seems like the class skills are really improving ans I wonder if there will be some interaction with other classes in the future.
So now after the introduction of a new teacher, I hope it will focus again on the students.
 

FanOfAniManga

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Hello again. A little update on that classroom photo I mentioned earlier; the latest chapter cover features the missing third part. I've updated the photo I uploaded on the Wiki to include it:


Again, please excuse my limited Photoshopping abilities. The left third is from chapter 11, the centre from chapter 8, and the right third from chapter 5.

With a total of 26 students in the photo, I'm pretty sure that's everyone... unless maybe there are a few more students and Korosensei to add.

In case you're still seeing the old photo, go here, then press Ctrl+F5 on your keyboard to see the updated photo.
 
Last edited:

B'arzz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
210
Reaction score
192
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

The character based in harakawa?? pretty nice!!!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

I wonder if we'll get some more teachers. If not, we should get a pic with the teachers pretty soon.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Interesting how the story develops...without making much progress, so far we dont know anything about Sensei about his how or why
but we've seen
-kids using bb gun grenades
-psychopathic students turning into good guys (did anyone get reminded of Sai seeing karma?)
-russian Marta Haris turning into humble english teachers LOL
thats what I really like about the author, he takes his time fleshing out the characters before starting with the main story BUT still keeps it interesting enough to rank pretty high in the polls (assumed by ToC)
still I wonder where it will go from here as sooner or later the Classroom theme might get dull
 

MangaPage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
81
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

I really enjoyed this chapter (chapter 11). Nice to see a more serious tone once a while, with the E-class discrimination. Nagisa’s look was really cool when the two guys were bothering her, too :zomg. And the school principal also seems like a quite interesting character… Like FKM said, he seems similar to Harukawa from Neuro.
 
Top