- Joined
- Apr 25, 2011
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 206
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
^Omg, the pace is really going up O_o
I still think the best place to end an episode would be the Spiders worrying about Uvo =D
Now, the fight is 46 pages long, but the frames are really huge, so comparing to usuall HxH pages I'd say it would be about 35. Then the flashback is 4.5 pages and Gon&co. parts before the fight are 5 more pages. Those parts could be omitted though, but I believe Killua's story (1 page) will be left to make the impact. Still, the episode should be really packed. Awesome.
I still think the best place to end an episode would be the Spiders worrying about Uvo =D
Now, the fight is 46 pages long, but the frames are really huge, so comparing to usuall HxH pages I'd say it would be about 35. Then the flashback is 4.5 pages and Gon&co. parts before the fight are 5 more pages. Those parts could be omitted though, but I believe Killua's story (1 page) will be left to make the impact. Still, the episode should be really packed. Awesome.
You bet?When Leorio will try to hit him,Ging will say"I know you will hit me",and he will disappear.After Leorio will be 3rd because he was the one who "afraid" Ging.
