Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They've never once portrayed Leorio as a "delicate flower".
I never said they did.

I said Leorio wasn't some delicate little flower in response to the claim by Popo that
"It's not like Leorio is a fighter to begin with. He aims to be a doctor."

While that's true he wants to be a doctor and he isn't a fighter
doesn't mean he has to be weak. Menchi and Buhara aren't techincally
"fighters". There job is gourmet hunting. But they can still fight. Quite well actually
from the looks of it. Just because Leorio aims to be a doctor and he's the most "human" of the group doesn't mean that he can't also be one tough son of a gun.

I'd be fine with it if in the manga Leorio didn't have his moments of "brute strength"
but he does and no matter what excuses you all make Madhouse has not given us the
full Leorio character.

I however have not given up on the series. I still hope for a Leorio Knife Fight.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Episode 47: Restriction And Vow
Episode 48: The Effect Of Connoisseur (Zepile? Isn't it too soon?)
Episode 49: Analysis On Pursuit (Again, already?)
Episode 50: Friends And Sword (Wtf is going on?)

Now, I'm really confused. Episode 47 is obviously gonna cover chapters up to 83. While the episode 48 title suggests at least probably
Zepile and Gon dialogue where he talked about sizing up
which is mid-87. 3.5 chapters per episode!? Plus those chapters are really packed. Then episode 49 title suggests at least
getting info about spiders and going to chase them
which is the end of 89/beginning of 90. Not less than 2.5 chapters is too much for this part of YS. And the last title is probably a refference to
Uvo and Nobu's friendship
which is firstly talked about in chapter 93! I wouldn't be against pacing up a bit, but this would be way too sudden. And with their current pace I don't see how they could do it without cutting out many important scenes. So I hope I misunderstood the things. If anyone speeks japanese well please correct me.
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think madhouse is doing leorio's character a favor. The leorio fanboys won't be as butt hurt later on. =[] Logic.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Now that I thinked for a bit longer, the 48 episode title could be referring to
Emperor Time, which makes Kurapika seem like a pro in every category, thus is the Effect of Connoisseur =D
. But I hoped to see that in episode 47. Now it looks like pacing doesn't go up even a little bit. Tsuiseki from ep 49 title could probably mean sth like Race which could reffer to
Zepile and Gon's team race trying to get the auction items+Zepile's analysis on Gon
. But I still don't get what Sword or even more specifically Katana is the 50 ep title about. I don't remember anyone besides
Nobu (does it even need spoiler tag?)
carrying sth like it. Tho Google also says Katana could be translated as Excessive...?
 

Popo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
165
Reaction score
435
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
48. The Virtue of Judgment
49. Analysis Through Pursuit
50. Comrade and Sword

I wonder if Madhouse is saving the Zepile stuff for after the Phantom Troupe arc.
There is a solid week wherein Kurapika is unconscious. I suppose it would make sense to place those sequences there.


This to me is just an excuse.

There is no reason why Leorio can't be crafty AND showcase brute strength.
Madhouse isn't focusing on Leorio's craftiness. They are only dealing with half
of Leorio's character. Leorio may be a doctor. He may be the weakest in the group.
But he's not this little delicate flower. At least so in the manga. Leorio knows how to fight.
At least non-nen fighting.

And I happen to think that Leorio is from the school of hard knocks.
He's got the switchblade. He threatened an old lady with a two by four.
He challenged Hisoka. He seems to know a lot about the mafia and what not.
Sure he could have done his "research" before. But Leorio seems pretty
at home in Yorknew. Gon is the tourist with talent. Kurapika is the stranger but he's
able to calculate what to do. And Killua is the professional.
Perhaps. It is an excuse. But it's the only explanation I can possibly think of, as Madhouse "disliking" Leorio is too irrational a decision for me to consider.

Leorio's combat traits are rarely exhibited. Even though he has experience fighting, he's always shown to be outclassed when it comes to the battle junkies in this series. He's got street smarts for sure and Madhouse isn't making him out to be delicate. He knows how to handle a knife and can handle his own against many. But he's a lover, not a fighter. Hotheaded and impulsive, but ultimately soft-hearted.
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think madhouse is doing leorio's character a favor. The leorio fanboys won't be as butt hurt later on. =[] Logic.
Now you're just being ridiculous. First of all what's wrong with being a Leorio fanboy? Or a Hisoka fanboy? Or a Killua fanboy? Or a Kurapika fanboy?
Or a Chrollo fanboy? Or whatever. I thought we were all Hunter x Hunter fans here? I know what happens later on in the manga. But I'm
still "butthurt" anyways. Why? Because "later on" is going to be YEARS from now. Madhouse has had several chances to showcase Leorio's
physical strength but they have refused to do so for whatever reason.

I've said a billion times before that I compare both series to the manga.
I criticize the 99 when it misses the mark and I will criticize
the 2011 when it misses the mark as well. Which it did.


48. The Virtue of Judgment
49. Analysis Through Pursuit
50. Comrade and Sword

I wonder if Madhouse is saving the Zepile stuff for after the Phantom Troupe arc.
There is a solid week wherein Kurapika is unconscious. I suppose it would make sense to place those sequences there.



Perhaps. It is an excuse. But it's the only explanation I can possibly think of, as Madhouse "disliking" Leorio is too irrational a decision for me to consider.

Leorio's combat traits are rarely exhibited. Even though he has experience fighting, he's always shown to be outclassed when it comes to the battle junkies in this series. He's got street smarts for sure and Madhouse isn't making him out to be delicate. He knows how to handle a knife and can handle his own against many. But he's a lover, not a fighter. Hotheaded and impulsive, but ultimately soft-hearted.
When did I EVER say Madhouse dislikes Leorio? I'm quite sure I haven't said anything like
that so please do not argue as if I have unless you can provide a quote where I actually said that.

Madhouse is doing one of two things either

1. Intentionally editing Leorio's character
2. Unintentionally editing Leorio's character due to poor pacing.

Either way both do not sit well with me.

The intentional editing of characters is what I found bothersome with the 99 series and now it looks like 2011 will do the same.

Why is it such a crime to want the anime series based off the manga...to actually follow the manga?


Leorio may be a lover. But that doesn't mean they need to edit out his "brute strength".


Honestly, if they were doing the same thing to certain other characters people would have a fit. I'm surprised so few seem to care about Leorio
because for a moment I thought Leorio was HUGELY popular here. But maybe they only like that "soft hearted" side of Leorio.
But I don't want to have to settle for one half of Leorio. I want the entire characterization as Togashi designed and Togashi designed
Leorio as someone who although rarely DOES have combat traits.

What if they skipped.

Gon's sense of smelll

Killua's cat faces

Kurapika's argumentative nature

Hisoka's getting "excited"

Chrollo's love of books.

Wing's clumsiness

Kastro's playfulness when talking to Killua

etc


Togashi has made the characters the way they are in the manga and that's the way I like them and like for them to be in the anime.
I don't want them to only focus on certain aspects because Togashi did not make the characters as so. Togashi made complex characters.

I want Madhouse to showcase that.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Episode 47: Restriction And Vow
Episode 48: The Effect Of Connoisseur (Zepile? Isn't it too soon?)
Episode 49: Analysis On Pursuit (Again, already?)
Episode 50: Friends And Sword (Wtf is going on?)
Here's my guess.

47:

I'm guessing Uvo vs. Kurapika

48:

I'm going with Emperor Time on this one? The denouement of the Kurapiva vs. Uvo fight?

49:
Killua and Gon follow the spiders.

50:
Killua and Gon get captured and deal with Nobu? Nobu talks about how him and Uvo are BFFs. The only person who wields a Katana is Nobu.

Though all this seems a little too fast?

Kurapika and Uvo should only last one episode, right? I'm a bit hazy on the events between Kurapika's fight and Gon and Killua scenes.

Zepairu doesn't come until after Gon and Killua escape Nobu, right?
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
and I will be furious if Madhouse skips over the events of Volume 10.

I want HxH. Not the Kurapika Kurta Korner.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Now you're just being ridiculous. First of all what's wrong with being a Leorio fanboy? Or a Hisoka fanboy? Or a Killua fanboy? Or a Kurapika fanboy?
Or a Chrollo fanboy? Or whatever. I thought we were all Hunter x Hunter fans here? I know what happens later on in the manga. But I'm
still "butthurt" anyways. Why? Because "later on" is going to be YEARS from now. Madhouse has had several chances to showcase Leorio's
physical strength but they have refused to do so for whatever reason.

I've said a billion times before that I compare both series to the manga.
I criticize the 99 when it misses the mark and I will criticize
the 2011 when it misses the mark as well. Which it did.




When did I EVER say Madhouse dislikes Leorio? I'm quite sure I haven't said anything like
that so please do not argue as if I have unless you can provide a quote where I actually said that.

Madhouse is doing one of two things either

1. Intentionally editing Leorio's character
2. Unintentionally editing Leorio's character due to poor pacing.

Either way both do not sit well with me.

The intentional editing of characters is what I found bothersome with the 99 series and now it looks like 2011 will do the same.

Why is it such a crime to want the anime series based off the manga...to actually follow the manga?


Leorio may be a lover. But that doesn't mean they need to edit out his "brute strength".


Honestly, if they were doing the same thing to certain other characters people would have a fit. I'm surprised so few seem to care about Leorio
because for a moment I thought Leorio was HUGELY popular here. But maybe they only like that "soft hearted" side of Leorio.
But I don't want to have to settle for one half of Leorio. I want the entire characterization as Togashi designed and Togashi designed
Leorio as someone who although rarely DOES have combat traits.

What if they skipped.

Gon's sense of smelll

Killua's cat faces

Kurapika's argumentative nature

Hisoka's getting "excited"

Chrollo's love of books.

Wing's clumsiness

Kastro's playfulness when talking to Killua

etc


Togashi has made the characters the way they are in the manga and that's the way I like them and like for them to be in the anime.
I don't want them to only focus on certain aspects because Togashi did not make the characters as so. Togashi made complex characters.

I want Madhouse to showcase that.
Nonealive's post was a joke,I guess...And i think Popo was talking about me when he said Leorio is disliked.

It's true that what i said is irrational but there is NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION we can give.I think MH doesn't have any excuse.In Zoldyck arc we could say it was because they wanted to show the "power of friendship" but what can we say here?They add fillers with Franklin and the Hide and Seek part is lenghtened.MH could easily animate Leorio's arm wrestle part but they did not do that.It seems completely irrational to me.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Why is it such a crime to want the anime series based off the manga...to actually follow the manga?
There's nothing wrong with that at all, but an adaptation doesn't always have to tell the exact same story as its source. I also dislike the omission of Leorio's scene, but generally speaking, omitting certain events present in the original story isn't always a bad thing. An adaptation can even become better than the original source because of that. In this case it was a little silly to have omitted a scene in the original manga, but perhaps in the future the story in the anime will be better because it omitted something extraneous or confusing present in the manga.
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
My guess:

47: chapters 81, 82, the remainder of 83 and part of 84
48: part of 84, 85 and 86
49: 87 and 88
50: 89, 90 and 91
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now you're just being ridiculous. First of all what's wrong with being a Leorio fanboy? Or a Hisoka fanboy? Or a Killua fanboy? Or a Kurapika fanboy?
Or a Chrollo fanboy? Or whatever. I thought we were all Hunter x Hunter fans here? I know what happens later on in the manga. But I'm
still "butthurt" anyways. Why? Because "later on" is going to be YEARS from now. Madhouse has had several chances to showcase Leorio's
physical strength but they have refused to do so for whatever reason.
I was being sarcastic and not that serious....Your the one getting out of hand. Your taking the way MH perceives the manga way to literal. It's good to look as the manga as a guide but grading the episode off the manga can hinder your judgement on how you perceive the overall story. I just didn't like the way your were coming at it. Your coming off way to manga biased. It's just the little gripe i have with your phrasing probably.. =[]
 

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If Madhouse added a filler scene with Leorio punching something, mrsticky, you'd gripe about that too. There's no way to appease you if anything strays from the manga. An adaptation is an adaptation. If you want the manga, read the manga. They are two different mediums of entertainment.

Think about it this way, when
Leorio socks one to Ging, it'll be that much more impressive and surprising.

I feel like having another 10 minutes of armwrestling would've been too much. We've had little of Gon, Killua, and Leorio... and I don't want to see them armwrestling every time they appear. We know they're strong. They're just hustling some random street folks. The whole point of the armwrestling sequence is to one, introduce the strength of the Phantom Troupe; and two, a way for to earn money towards Greed Island. It's not to showcase Gon and Leorio's strength.

I can't this has lasted so long.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was being sarcastic and not that serious....Your the one getting out of hand. Your taking the way MH perceives the manga way to literal. It's good to look as the manga as a guide but grading the episode off the manga can hinder your judgement on how you perceive the overall story. I just didn't like the way your were coming at it. Your coming off way to manga biased. It's just the little gripe i have with your phrasing probably.. =[]
Well sorry, I couldn't tell you were being sarcastic. Anyhow, I've said a million times before that I am "manga biased" (though not in those exact words.)
I want Madhouse to animate the manga. Not tell their own HxH story like with the 1999 HxH did. The more Madhouse changes stuff the less it becomes
the animation of the manga that I want and more the Madhouse story of HxH that I don't want. This isn't the first time Madhouse has changed stuff
and I have complained before but I'm complaining especially now because it seems to be happening more often in this arc.


If Madhouse added a filler scene with Leorio punching something, mrsticky, you'd gripe about that too. There's no way to appease you if anything strays from the manga. An adaptation is an adaptation. If you want the manga, read the manga. They are two different mediums of entertainment.

Think about it this way, when
Leorio socks one to Ging, it'll be that much more impressive and surprising.

I feel like having another 10 minutes of armwrestling would've been too much. We've had little of Gon, Killua, and Leorio... and I don't want to see them armwrestling every time they appear. We know they're strong. They're just hustling some random street folks. The whole point of the armwrestling sequence is to one, introduce the strength of the Phantom Troupe; and two, a way for to earn money towards Greed Island. It's not to showcase Gon and Leorio's strength.

I can't this has lasted so long.
No I wouldn't. I was the one who suggested they do just that. I do admit that I tend to hate the filler in the 1999 series but there's good reason for it...

IT SUCKS.

I know. Some people may think the battleship arc is great art. I happen to find it extremely boring. But with Madhouse while I can't say I've ecstatic
about the fillers they are a little bit more enjoyable. Especially if they had something Leorio punching someone. I'm all for fillers like that. It's taking
away from the story not adding to it that bothers me. While filler can actually take away from the story if done wrong. If done right it can be great.
That said I can live without fillers too. So while they can be a nice thing IF DONE RIGHT I'm also perfectly happy with just following the canon.

Of course they are two different mediums. That's why I want to see the manga ANIMATED. Manga doesn't have sound, color, and animation, you know?

I don't think the arm wrestling scene would last 10 minutes. More like two. While that may be true that the end game was getting money
I find that to be a rather poor argument. The end game of Heavens Arena was returning Hisoka's badge. So why not just condense all the fighting
and nen training into an introductory paragraph have Gon punch Hisoka and then return the badge. Don't you think that would be terrible?
Leorio arm wrestling scene is much the same. Do you read the manga? Because if you did you would know that Leorio arm wrestling
had a point to it. It wasn't just RAWR LOOK AT HOW STRONG I AM!


Nonealive's post was a joke,I guess...And i think Popo was talking about me when he said Leorio is disliked.

It's true that what i said is irrational but there is NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION we can give.I think MH doesn't have any excuse.In Zoldyck arc we could say it was because they wanted to show the "power of friendship" but what can we say here?They add fillers with Franklin and the Hide and Seek part is lenghtened.MH could easily animate Leorio's arm wrestle part but they did not do that.It seems completely irrational to me.
I wasn't able to tell it was a joke and I thought I remember Popo quoting me. But I don't remember.

Well I'm not sure if it was irrational. But either way I didn't like it.

There's nothing wrong with that at all, but an adaptation doesn't always have to tell the exact same story as its source. I also dislike the omission of Leorio's scene, but generally speaking, omitting certain events present in the original story isn't always a bad thing. An adaptation can even become better than the original source because of that. In this case it was a little silly to have omitted a scene in the original manga, but perhaps in the future the story in the anime will be better because it omitted something extraneous or confusing present in the manga.

You're right that an adaptation doesn't HAVE TO tell the exact same story. But as for me I want them to tell one awfully close to it.
I mean are we really going to say that the 1999 omitting Hisoka vs Kastro made that better? Well I suppose some of us would.
But not me. I VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY rarely ever want anything omitted. I will take the good along with the bad.
Though there's not much "bad" in Hunter x Hunter in the first place. But to me omission is like getting a watered down version.




Ok so here's what I'm trying to say.

I don't like the omission of Leorio's arm wrestling. To me it seems like the Yorknew Arc has taken the most liberties and I have found that bothersome.
I would much rather have everything animated and have to wait another week or two for Kurapika vs Uvogin. While I have led things like the delay
of Kite slide I think there comes a point in which enough is enough. My problem with the 99 series was the changes it made from the manga and
I do believe that some of you had that problem too. I think the vast majority of us were very happy when Madhouse animated the full Hisoka
vs Kastro fight. So it kinda baffles me that so many people are saying "Get over it. It's an adaptation." I mean it's like I'm arguing with 99 fanatics again.
Am I a manga fanatic? Well of course I am. But you see the "Get over it" crowd already GOT their version. It's called the 1999 version. But for
the people like me who wanted to see stuff like Leorio arm wrestling actually animated it's very likely that we'll NEVER get to see it animated.
1999 did a still shot which while a lot better than what the 2011 series had...or rather didn't have...still could be a lot better. I mean...it's a still shot.
Nine out of ten time actual animation is better than still shots. At the very least that's how I feel. Anyhow, some people seem to think that unless
the anime is EXACTLY like the manga then I'll gripe about it. But this is simply not true. The manga does not show Hisoka vs Bodoro but I was
happy to see it. Fillers if DONE RIGHT can be rewarding. But omission is pretty much a no-no for me. It's true that I haven't complained about
every omission. Like with the sushi exam for instance but had I known Madhouse would make a bad habit of omitting stuff perhaps I would complain.
If keeping Leorio arm wrestling means keeping the sushi exam then I'm perfectly fine with it. If it means slower pacing. Then I'm perfectly fine with it.
I do not believe that I am being unreasonable. And no I don't actually expect a Leorio knife fight but I do really want one. Because it would be awesome.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
No. They can't skip Zepile. It'd be their worst change so far.
When Gon&Killua escape from Nobu, they remember Zepile's teachings.
Without that, it wouldn't have the same impact.
And btw, Zepile is in the ending sequence! He definitely should be shown until this season's end. And I'd say they should cover his part of the story before episode 50 as it is only till chap. 89.
If episode 48 is the end of
Kurapika vs Uvo
, The Virtue of Judgment makes much more sense. Though I hope Pursuit from episode 49 doesn't reffer to
Spiders' hide&seek
as that should mean they skipped Zepile =O It could still be
boys racing Zepile at Market Auction.
If Katana could also mean sth like Surplus, then Friends and Surplus could possibly refer to
Zepile with Gon&Killua trying to sell the goods.
Either that or they could move the part about
Nobu and Uvo's friendship
here.

As for Leorio, I'm really upset they didn't show his scene, but it did have a reason. I mean, if the 'mole' wanted to bring Gon&co to the underground auction to bet on them, he wouldn't want to challenge them in the first place as he should know how powerful Gon is. Now Leorio could suggest sth like "if Gon is too powerful for you, then fight me", but the MH edited storyline assumed that they still had no need to challenge them as they could have a much less risky and more profittable business.
 
Last edited:

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No. They can't skip Zepile. It'd be their worst change so far.
When Gon&Killua escape from Nobu, they remember Zepile's teachings.
Without that, it wouldn't have the same impact.
And btw, Zepile is in the ending sequence! He definitely should be shown until this season's end. And I'd say they should cover his part of the story before episode 50 as it is only till chap. 89.
If episode 48 is the end of
Kurapika vs Uvo
, The Virtue of Judgment makes much more sense. Though I hope Pursuit from episode 49 doesn't reffer to
Spiders' hide&seek
as that should mean they skipped Zepile =O It could still be
boys racing Zepile at Market Auction.
If Katana could also mean sth like Surplus, then Friends and Surplus could possibly refer to
Zepile with Gon&Killua trying to sell the goods.
Either that or they could move the part about
Nobu and Uvo's friendship
here.

As for Leorio, I'm really upset they didn't show his scene, but it did have a reason. I mean, if the 'mole' wanted to bring Gon&co to the underground auction to bet on them, he wouldn't want to challenge them in the first place as he should know how powerful Gon is. Now Leorio could suggest sth like "if Gon is too powerful for you, then fight me", but the MH edited storyline assumed that they still had no need to challenge them as they could have a much less risky and more profittable business.

Getting rid of Zepile would be atrocious. Let's hope Madhouse doesn't do that.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hope? They wont. It's in the ending. Clear and simple. A tittle isn't always about the whole chapter. Guys, you're sometimes too much over-drama. xD
 

bobop

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
319
Gender
Male
Country
Reunion
Some very little preview pics for episode 47:



Ok, so going by those pics (just one is relevant though ) :
Episode 47 will cover the entire fight. Since this scene only happen in chapter 84. But i don't know how they would end it. I guess this scene
+ Hunting for your dream would be a fantastic ending.

So i think, episode 48 will cover the rest of chapter 84 + 85-86.
And then episode 49 & 50 will have the usual 2 chapters/episode pace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top