- Joined
- Jun 28, 2012
- Messages
- 90
- Reaction score
- 247
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Sawashiro Miyuki is am-a-zing, better than Yuki Kaida in my opinion. 


I get that feeling too. Though I'm not really concerned as long as the scenes are covered immediately in the next episode. Many anime adapt manga chapters according to how well they jive together, even if it's not the exact order the original had them in. It's only a problem when the scenes are omitted completely or do not mesh well.I get the feeling there won't be any or much of Gon, Killua or Leorio in this episode even though it's in the chapters.
Hopefully I'm wrong.



Yeah, that eye shift made me giggle like a little girl.Also, Hisoka is so amusing (he just stole the end of the episode for me).

Really, ufotable? I had no idea, but the animation was pretty damn good this time around. Fate/Zero had some AWESOME animation.Damn. That was pretty good. 9/10 for me. They even brought in friggn' ufotable to assist with the animation. I didn't watch Fate/Zero, but I remember people talking about how awesome the animation was for it.
Really, ufotable? I had no idea, but the animation was pretty damn good this time around. Fate/Zero had some AWESOME animation.
Though this isn't my favorite fight, they definitely did deliver this time around. Did not disappoint. 10/10 for me.
Dude stop calling kurapika a she..I personally think it did, if not for Miyuki Sawashiro alone.Kurapika's condescending voice and arrogance. He was all over the emotional scale, yet she fucking sold every single line. No matter if it was snide, angst, or even just a deadpan threat. She is simply fabulous.
Also, just the content itself. The pure gore and torture that Kurapika deals Uvo. How, immediately after killing Uvogin, he's nonchalantly talking to Melody. It's some dark stuff.
The animation was also pretty spectacular. I don't remember the 99 series fight being so battle-esque. Every shot of Kurapika's eyes, whether showing disguist, rage, or his snideness also just adds to the epicness.
He's talking about Sawashiro Miyuki-san, not Kurapika.Dude stop calling kurapika a she..
But yeah badass episode...
It's not really their first long running anime. Monster was a 70 episode show.Episodes like this is why I believe Madhouse to be the best animation studio going today. Not only do they consistently produce amazing anime series, but in what I believe is their first long running series (hunter x hunter) they have never once had an episode where the animation quality seen a significant drop. I dont care what anyone says but if I see Madhouse's name attached to an anime series, I dont give a fuck I'm watching that shit. This episode was perfect 10 out of fucking 10.
)
