The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You are most probably a man but looking at your questions you are probably trying to flirt out of consciousness/ involuntarily not knowing about your flirting :derp
... Not really. If i was flirting, I'd be much nicer and stuff. v.v Why the hell would I flirt with these loser girls? Especially Chuckles? HER LIPS ARE SEXY, YET INTIMIDATING! :gwah

And that Tata girl. Pfft, what a weird name!

Milly loves every user on MH that has a female sign under the avatar |:
Not every user that's female. I don't like some, and I think some are idiots. -_-

I won't deny I'm a perv though. :3

Yeah. He shows it by harassing them and coming up with random nicknames for them.
I harass everyone and come up with random nicknames for them... like you, thorny, etc.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Bobsters, how old is your brotherster that's not your twinster?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
... Not really. If i was flirting, I'd be much nicer and stuff. v.v Why the hell would I flirt with these loser girls? Especially Chuckles? HER LIPS ARE SEXY, YET INTIMIDATING! :gwah

And that Tata girl. Pfft, what a weird name!
Your name is Milap! My name is the most normal name close to yours. :fail
I know you think I'm flawless, Mily, don't get shy. :hee

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Yes. :noworry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Your name is Milap! My name is the most normal name close to yours. :fail
I know you think I'm flawless, Mily, don't get shy. :hee
Don't make up names just because you're angry and jealous. :hmph

I know you're flawless in being a noob. :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Your brother has a cool car though.

You got nothing.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My brother is an ugly idiot but I love him so whatever :noworry
Nobody said we don't love each other, shut up. :whynot
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hahaha you edited it to add that :xp

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Tina..Where have you been? And WHY ARE YOU STILL UP!?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Girl hoopty? What?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Tina..Where have you been? And WHY ARE YOU STILL UP!?
I haven't been anywhere special. :XD But a bit more hectic than I'm used too~. Because I don't have to get up early? XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bobsters, how old is your brotherster that's not your twinster?
He's 29.

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Tina you look so serious! :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
He looks way older and looks like he has white hair, from what I recall.

Also, wear a suit more. You rock that shit like Elvis Presley rocked rock'n'roll.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top