Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:(...okay...


THEN HERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WON'T MISUNDERSTAND:yelling



Good night!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:lmao

Good night, vamp. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow - so many posts to read..... at point I wanted to say



:D

But then - thats all what makes you guys beautiful. Me gusta. :super

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45i8cjHzko[/video]

Shame to see I missed the fun too.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
..........





Dah.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wow - so many posts to read..... at point I wanted to say



:D

But then - thats all what makes you guys beautiful. Me gusta. :super

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45i8cjHzko[/video]

Shame to see I missed the fun too.
This is the win thread, bitch! :arf

Jeez, One Direction! Are you out of your mind? :toilet

:offtopic

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Not special at all! :yelling
It's the perfect nickname for you. U should thank me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's horrible.

Now sit on my lap. :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're like a beaten wife...I almost feel bad sometimes.
:oh you're so silly when you try to act cool

OMG.
WHAT.A.MESS. :omg
You can't wait for me to get back here. The party, the orgy, the fights... everything without me! :yelling
You expect us to remain silent as long as you aren't around? :s maybe I could pull that off but gary...

Well, seems like you guys was fighting for me! :fan
There is Tata for :allthe members!
Come everybody, I'm here waiting for you!
:strip lol
No thanks, not interested in an orgy :cookiestare

I'm the best pokmembers master ever! :sexyarf
No

1.Vamp: always so clever and pervy, :teehee

2.niichan: never loses his composure, always so polite, :rolleyes:

3.She0: always smart and protector. :blush
1. :hee

2. :verily

3. :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What are you teehee'ing for? :-_-

And I think you're way off. I don't try to act cool, I don't try to be funny...I'm an idiot to the core :lulzobito
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What are you teehee'ing for? :-_-

And I think you're way off. I don't try to act cool, I don't try to be funny...I'm an idiot to the core :lulzobito
I have my reasons :cookiehand


What makes you think I really believe that? You are so easy to fool these days :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I have my reasons :cookiehand


What makes you think I really believe that? You are so easy to fool these days :hee
...

Fooling how? I don't really care if you believe it or not, just felt like saying it :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was kidding, kid. :fail
I wasn't serious either :verily just felt like using the opportunity to tease gary~

I wasn't talking about orgy, you dirty german! :SOON
I know :hug

Why are you being such an asshole? :yelling
Guys, you're allowed to be mean to him. :hmph
:XD can't I be honest? I think the best one would be.... Nao I guess? She catched the most members here until now

I take everything back. :noworry
:disappoint

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

And wow, I almost feel sorry for gary... usually he's not backing off that easily :s
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Damns :cookiestare




:teehee

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

And wow, I almost feel sorry for gary... usually he's not backing off that easily :s
No...just didn't feel like spamming and going around in circles about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top