...okay...THEN HERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WON'T MISUNDERSTAND

Good night!
...okay...





Not special at all!I made a special nickname for you!![]()

Ewwwww....you linked One Direction? GTFO![]()


.gif)
This is the win thread, bitch!Wow - so many posts to read..... at point I wanted to say
![]()
But then - thats all what makes you guys beautiful. Me gusta.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45i8cjHzko[/video]
Shame to see I missed the fun too.



It's the perfect nickname for you. U should thank me.Not special at all!![]()


You're like a beaten wife...I almost feel bad sometimes.
you're so silly when you try to act cool You expect us to remain silent as long as you aren't around?OMG.
WHAT.A.MESS.
You can't wait for me to get back here. The party, the orgy, the fights... everything without me!![]()
maybe I could pull that off but gary...No thanks, not interested in an orgyWell, seems like you guys was fighting for me!
There is Tata formembers!
Come everybody, I'm here waiting for you!
lol

NoI'm the best pokmembers master ever!![]()
1.1.Vamp: always so clever and pervy,
2.niichan: never loses his composure, always so polite,
3.She0: always smart and protector.![]()




I have my reasonsWhat are you teehee'ing for?
And I think you're way off. I don't try to act cool, I don't try to be funny...I'm an idiot to the core![]()


...I have my reasons
What makes you think I really believe that? You are so easy to fool these days![]()

...
Fooling how? I don't really care if you believe it or not, just felt like saying it![]()

It's self-deprecation, but thanks... nevermind. I will accept the fact that you're just an idiot![]()

I know you like to do that so I won't hinder youIt's self-deprecation, but thanks![]()

I was kidding, kid.You expect us to remain silent as long as you aren't around?maybe I could pull that off but gary...

I wasn't talking about orgy, you dirty german!No thanks, not interested in an orgy![]()

Why are you being such an asshole?


I take everything back.1.
2.
3.![]()

I wasn't serious eitherI was kidding, kid.![]()
I knowI wasn't talking about orgy, you dirty german!![]()

Why are you being such an asshole?
Guys, you're allowed to be mean to him.![]()
can't I be honest? I think the best one would be.... Nao I guess? She catched the most members here until nowI take everything back.![]()




No...just didn't feel like spamming and going around in circles about it.And wow, I almost feel sorry for gary... usually he's not backing off that easily![]()