- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Possessed.
So yuki now is with Bob? Quite nice.
Dorakun, guess!
So yuki now is with Bob? Quite nice.
Dorakun, guess!


Hi! Welcome to my thread!Hi
What's your major, Yuki? Is the test already ended?

Nah, we're just friends.So yuki now is with Bob? Quite nice.



What? No. I'm the worst person possible to be a doctor. Nah, my major is more humble than that.Another medical student?
I seconded Bob x Yuki pairing, by the way.
Can't I be just the eternal maiden like Athena or Artemis?
Have I ever freezed you? Oh wait, I've thrown a snowstorm on you.She's friend with everyone. And when bored, she'd freeze them one by one. Ups.
@Dorakun:![]()

Humble. Yum. As if you're saying I am... wild.What? No. I'm the worst person possible to be a doctor. Nah, my major is more humble than that.

Because otherwise it's boring. Boring. BORING.Why is everyone so intent on pairing me with someone?Can't I be just the eternal maiden like Athena or Artemis?
Are you guys that desperate to get an OTP here? I feel more and more like fictional character that can be paired to anyone.![]()
Have I ever freezed you? Oh wait, I've thrown a snowstorm on you.
![]()
Humble as in not that noble. You'll be going around saving lives, no?Humble. Yum. As if you're saying I am... wild.![]()
So I'm your guys' entertainment??? I do not know whether to be honored or disgusted with that.Because otherwise it's boring. Boring. BORING.
I just hope that there won't be any polling on the best OTP here. 
Because maidens are meant to be liberated from their condition.What? No. I'm the worst person possible to be a doctor. Nah, my major is more humble than that.
Why is everyone so intent on pairing me with someone?Can't I be just the eternal maiden like Athena or Artemis?
Are you guys that desperate to get an OTP here? I feel more and more like fictional character that can be paired to anyone.![]()

Reverse psychologySo I'm your guys' entertainment??? I do not know whether to be honored or disgusted with that.
I feel weird to be an OTP.I just hope that there won't be any polling on the best OTP here.
![]()

I don't get you.Because maidens are meant to be liberated from their condition.
-1,000 reputation points from Yukihime03
![]()
I don't get you either.Reverse psychology![]()
Come on, even your fellow countryman liked my post. It's obvious, my dearI don't get you either.

Well, not in that sense. I don't believe you're "tame", after all.Humble as in not that noble. You'll be going around saving lives, no?
If I meant you're "wild", I would have use the word "tame".

(1) To be able to make someone else happy is a gift, a blessing, a good karma. Of course you should be honored.So I'm your guys' entertainment??? I do not know whether to be honored or disgusted with that.
I feel weird to be an OTP.I just hope that there won't be any polling on the best OTP here.
![]()
Apologies. She.. seems to freeze her head too, somehow.Come on, even your fellow countryman liked my post. It's obvious, my dear![]()

Still, you deal with people's lives directly. I don't.Well, not in that sense. I don't believe you're "tame", after all.![]()

(1) I live to make people miserable, so I won't feel honored.(1) To be able to make someone else happy is a gift, a blessing, a good karma. Of course you should be honored.
(2) I really need to ask: what is OTP?
(3) Thanks for the nice suggestion for the next Community Awards. <3
One True Pairing. You should socialize more. Ck.
I'm in a denial state.Apologies. She.. seems to freeze her head too, somehow.![]()

My like does not equal with endorsement.Come on, even your fellow countryman liked my post. It's obvious, my dear![]()
(1) Then you should be even more honored since people are HAPPY when YOU make them SUFFER. ... ....(1) I live to make people miserable, so I won't feel honored.
(2)One True Pairing. You should socialize more. Ck.
(3) What the...![]()


When are you not?I'm in a denial state.![]()

I see! In that case feel free to start brainstorming and suggesting ideas to help make this goal comes true.Kidding, I'm wholeheartedly support Yuki x Bob pairing to become canon.![]()

My like does not equal with endorsement.
Kidding, I'm wholeheartedly support Yuki x Bob pairing to become canon.![]()
(1) Wait.. Did you just declare that people are masochist? O_o(1) Then you should be even more honored since people are HAPPY when YOU make them SUFFER. ... ....
(2) Ara, so desu ka.
(3)![]()


When I'm being serious.When are you not?![]()
I see! In that case feel free to start brainstorming and suggesting ideas to help make this goal comes true.![]()
Aren't they?(1) Wait.. Did you just declare that people are masochist? O_o
(2)
(3)![]()
Well, I am not, LOL~When are you serious?When I'm being serious.

Aren't you included as "people"?Aren't they?Well, I am not, LOL~]
If I never get serious, I won't be able to finish anything.When are you serious?
*runs away, leaves a mochi, and hides*

I'm the one talking, of course not.Aren't you included as "people"?

Yes, Ma'am. v__vIf I never get serious, I won't be able to finish anything.
**![]()
Being the one talking doesn't disqualify you as people. Unless you're an animal. Or plant.I'm the one talking, of course not.![]()