The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Possessed.

So yuki now is with Bob? Quite nice.

Dorakun, guess! :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Hi :hi

What's your major, Yuki? Is the test already ended?
Hi! Welcome to my thread!

Like phio-chan said, guess! :XD

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

So yuki now is with Bob? Quite nice.
Nah, we're just friends.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Possessed.

Another medical student? :ohaielmo

I seconded Bob x Yuki pairing, by the way.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Possessed.

She's friend with everyone. And when bored, she'd freeze them one by one. Ups. :hurr

@Dorakun: :teehee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Another medical student? :ohaielmo

I seconded Bob x Yuki pairing, by the way.
What? No. I'm the worst person possible to be a doctor. Nah, my major is more humble than that.

Why is everyone so intent on pairing me with someone? :-_- Can't I be just the eternal maiden like Athena or Artemis?
Are you guys that desperate to get an OTP here? I feel more and more like fictional character that can be paired to anyone. :errr

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

She's friend with everyone. And when bored, she'd freeze them one by one. Ups. :hurr

@Dorakun: :teehee
Have I ever freezed you? Oh wait, I've thrown a snowstorm on you.

:notamused
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Possessed.

What? No. I'm the worst person possible to be a doctor. Nah, my major is more humble than that.
Humble. Yum. As if you're saying I am... wild. -_-;

Why is everyone so intent on pairing me with someone? :-_- Can't I be just the eternal maiden like Athena or Artemis?
Are you guys that desperate to get an OTP here? I feel more and more like fictional character that can be paired to anyone. :errr
Because otherwise it's boring. Boring. BORING.

Have I ever freezed you? Oh wait, I've thrown a snowstorm on you.

:notamused
:verily
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Humble. Yum. As if you're saying I am... wild. -_-;
Humble as in not that noble. You'll be going around saving lives, no?
If I meant you're "wild", I would have use the word "tame".

Because otherwise it's boring. Boring. BORING.
So I'm your guys' entertainment??? I do not know whether to be honored or disgusted with that.
I feel weird to be an OTP. :derp I just hope that there won't be any polling on the best OTP here. :fail
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Possessed.

What? No. I'm the worst person possible to be a doctor. Nah, my major is more humble than that.

Why is everyone so intent on pairing me with someone? :-_- Can't I be just the eternal maiden like Athena or Artemis?
Are you guys that desperate to get an OTP here? I feel more and more like fictional character that can be paired to anyone. :errr
Because maidens are meant to be liberated from their condition.

-1,000 reputation points from Yukihime03

:fan
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Possessed.

So I'm your guys' entertainment??? I do not know whether to be honored or disgusted with that.
I feel weird to be an OTP. :derp I just hope that there won't be any polling on the best OTP here. :fail
Reverse psychology :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Because maidens are meant to be liberated from their condition.

-1,000 reputation points from Yukihime03

:fan
I don't get you.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Reverse psychology :derp
I don't get you either.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Possessed.

Humble as in not that noble. You'll be going around saving lives, no?
If I meant you're "wild", I would have use the word "tame".
Well, not in that sense. I don't believe you're "tame", after all. :derp

So I'm your guys' entertainment??? I do not know whether to be honored or disgusted with that.
I feel weird to be an OTP. :derp I just hope that there won't be any polling on the best OTP here. :fail
(1) To be able to make someone else happy is a gift, a blessing, a good karma. Of course you should be honored.
(2) I really need to ask: what is OTP?
(3) Thanks for the nice suggestion for the next Community Awards. <3

Come on, even your fellow countryman liked my post. It's obvious, my dear :hee
Apologies. She.. seems to freeze her head too, somehow. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Well, not in that sense. I don't believe you're "tame", after all. :derp
Still, you deal with people's lives directly. I don't. :hmph

(1) To be able to make someone else happy is a gift, a blessing, a good karma. Of course you should be honored.
(2) I really need to ask: what is OTP?
(3) Thanks for the nice suggestion for the next Community Awards. <3
(1) I live to make people miserable, so I won't feel honored.
(2) :fail One True Pairing. You should socialize more. Ck.
(3) What the... :-_-


Apologies. She.. seems to freeze her head too, somehow. :nod
I'm in a denial state. :hmph
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Possessed.

Come on, even your fellow countryman liked my post. It's obvious, my dear :hee
My like does not equal with endorsement.

Kidding, I'm wholeheartedly support Yuki x Bob pairing to become canon. :verily
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Possessed.

(1) I live to make people miserable, so I won't feel honored.
(2) :fail One True Pairing. You should socialize more. Ck.
(3) What the... :-_-
(1) Then you should be even more honored since people are HAPPY when YOU make them SUFFER. ... .... :oh
(2) Ara, so desu ka.
(3) :blush

I'm in a denial state. :hmph
When are you not? :)

Kidding, I'm wholeheartedly support Yuki x Bob pairing to become canon. :verily
I see! In that case feel free to start brainstorming and suggesting ideas to help make this goal comes true. :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

My like does not equal with endorsement.

Kidding, I'm wholeheartedly support Yuki x Bob pairing to become canon. :verily


---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

(1) Then you should be even more honored since people are HAPPY when YOU make them SUFFER. ... .... :oh
(2) Ara, so desu ka.
(3) :blush
(1) Wait.. Did you just declare that people are masochist? O_o
(2) -_-;
(3) :-_-

When are you not? :)
When I'm being serious.

I see! In that case feel free to start brainstorming and suggesting ideas to help make this goal comes true. :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

I'm the one talking, of course not. :p
Being the one talking doesn't disqualify you as people. Unless you're an animal. Or plant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top