
---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------
and lawl that sig is gay






So did you vote for me?
dont jump on conclusion, who know where my vote ended![]()

linklinl ill vote for ya brothaYeah Law my Header is so sugoiiiii![]()
you do realize idgaf about your opinion right?and lawl that sig is gay![]()

The link is below my signature '-'linklinl ill vote for ya brotha

I didn't catch the joke D:"Vote For my Header on the header's contest if you Love HxH like I do '-' "![]()

I'll Char! Thanks for reminding me!Tatsu go vote for Lala in the art contest voteI mean go look at all the headers then vote for lala
.
I mean - secretly vote for lala... I mean pretend to care for the other peoples hard work then vote for lala.
![]()


There is no baitthere is no joke, i just laughed. wonder how many HxH fans will bite the bait
I really love HxH T_T That's the main point because I choose to do the header HxH themed =\
I still don't know what it's.

Omg tata HxH = Hunter x Hunter, its a legendary manga T_TI still don't know what it's.![]()


