Hey folks! - Part 1

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:derp

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

and lawl that sig is gay :lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You voted for Jin header didn't you scav? Why don't you just die? :smack
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
dont jump on conclusion, who know where my vote ended :derp
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:lmao
dont jump on conclusion, who know where my vote ended :derp
So did you vote for me? :worrybunny
If not, "Throws scav in a pool of fire" :verily
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
"Vote For my Header on the header's contest if you Love HxH like I do '-' " :lmao
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
there is no joke, i just laughed. wonder how many HxH fans will bite the bait
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tatsu go vote for Lala in the art contest vote :mono I mean go look at all the headers then vote for lala :teehee.
I mean - secretly vote for lala :3c... I mean pretend to care for the other peoples hard work then vote for lala. :paperbag
I'll Char! Thanks for reminding me! :nod
I'll definitely vote for her. :hee
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
there is no joke, i just laughed. wonder how many HxH fans will bite the bait
There is no bait :gwah I really love HxH T_T That's the main point because I choose to do the header HxH themed =\
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What is HxH?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
a ******
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I still don't know what it's. :oh
Omg tata HxH = Hunter x Hunter, its a legendary manga T_T
How come you don't know it tata.

Well I lost too much time here, g2g Bye :bye
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry, I never heard about this manga. :sweat
Good night. :bye
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It's a really popular manga but don't think it will suit your taste.
 
Top