Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
shape-shifter with magical geass ability??? but how about Uvo in the trailer???
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
shape-shifter with magical geass ability??? but how about Uvo in the trailer???
He is there as well. Maybe He can do something similar to Ikalgo and Illumi is killed by him as well :O

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------


He's so awesome.

And the other:






 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Uvo is alive in this film because this is an alternate York New. He is not dead in this movie and never did die in the timeline of this film. Instead of Kurapika fighting him Killua will. I believe that Omokage ability is manipulation. He appears to control you by taking your sight somehow.
 

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
He was the fourth member before Hisoka joined!
Yay! =D

then that Pairo must be an illusion or ghost?
Or not a Kurta.

There's one line I'm a bit unsure of:
クラピカの"緋の眼"を奪ったのは、クルタ族の一人だったというのだ。-- Specifically the second part. I'm not sure if it's saying that they were stolen since he's a member of the Kurta clan, or if it's "he said it was by a member of the Kurta clan." Maybe the person who said that Pyro steals his eyes is just straying my brain D;
I'm guessing Pyro stealing them would be the right guess.

As far as I see I'll go wild and say that Omokage ability is to transform. :O
If it wasn't for another puppeteer in the movie, I'd say it's mind control. But you're probably right.

shape-shifter with magical geass ability??? but how about Uvo in the trailer???
With what we've heard of the story, Uvo is probably alive. The whole YS seems to be changed.

I believe that Omokage ability is manipulation. He appears to control you by taking your sight somehow.
I think it's too strange to have two of puppeteers in one arc. Wait, three if we count Illumi.
As of now, the only things we know about his ability is:
1. Eye-stealing
2. Reviving/controlling/transforming into Pyro/Illumi
On the other hand, it would be quite interesting if Pyro wasn't controlled but rather he himself tried to harm Kurapika.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think it's too strange to have two of puppeteers in one arc. Wait, three if we count Illumi.
As of now, the only things we know about his ability is:
1. Eye-stealing
2. Reviving/controlling/transforming into Pyro/Illumi
On the other hand, it would be quite interesting if Pyro wasn't controlled but rather he himself tried to harm Kurapika.
It is very weird isn't it. Maybe Togashi realised there was too much about manipulation in this version and its why he decided against this one?
I think we will surely understand after the movie why Togashi didnt choose this version of York New.
What if the reason Pyro is angry with Kurapika is that Kurapika is the one that sold out the Kurta? I mean accidentally of course.
Like why is Kurapika the only one to survive? What if a child Kurapika mistakenly revealed his clan to the Troupe? Would give Pyro reason to want to fight him.
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
I didnt see anywhere in the trailer Pairo grabbing the eyes... he is... geassing it like how Illumi (fake or not) did.... I think Kurapika (believes) his eyes is stolen physically, but the real thing is.... It isnt...
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
OMG! my body was not ready,so the scenario was written by Togashi himself?! But will it really be a 90 minutes movie?Because even if the movie promises to be awesome i still find difficult to animate an entire HXH arc in 90 minutes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

mousiehamster

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
165
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Bad feeling about this one, but i'm glad that it's not canon so really nothing to lose at this point.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Edited.I have internet problems.I only typed one message
Yeah man it was said from the very start yet for some reason nooone believed even with a quote from Togashi himself.
Now with yet another quote from him detailing where the story came from, people believe.
 

bambinarubata

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
86
Reaction score
12
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Kurapika is not dressed as a woman! :gwah or maybe you?
 
Last edited:

The Invertroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's with Pairo's color scheme? It's completely differant than how he looks in the trailer.

Edit: Oh wait, is that young Kurapika?
 
Last edited:

ZonikStrike

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Once again I mistook Shalnark for Pyro...
Or maybe it is indeed so?
 

EverEndingStory

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
47
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that that is Shalnark, but his wardrobe is very Kurta esque.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It could be that Shalnark is also Kuruta, but his ability when He becomes more powerful makes him forget that (?)

But is definitely Shalnark.
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
nice to see all members, I wish nuber 8 is there...

Based on the pic when Kurapika is younger it cant be Shalnark (he Pairo) coz Pairo is younger than Kurapika...
 
Last edited:

BlackListHunter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
It's definitely Shalnark



His clothes really resembles that of a kurta clanmember, why did Madhouse choose to do that? I'm also wondering why Shalnark is running towards uvo/nobunaga, like he's trying to stop them from something.
 
Last edited:

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
I don't think shalnark has anything to do with kuruta clan, maybe he's from the same country or something? And lol no way is he Pairo. He's older (24), has different characteristics and how can there be two pairo's randomly? I'm pretty sure Pairo is DEAD.
 
Top