- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 224
- Reaction score
- 179
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
shape-shifter with magical geass ability??? but how about Uvo in the trailer???
He is there as well. Maybe He can do something similar to Ikalgo and Illumi is killed by him as well :Oshape-shifter with magical geass ability??? but how about Uvo in the trailer???
Yay! =DHe was the fourth member before Hisoka joined!
Or not a Kurta.then that Pairo must be an illusion or ghost?
I'm guessing Pyro stealing them would be the right guess.There's one line I'm a bit unsure of:
クラピカの"緋の眼"を奪ったのは、クルタ族の一人だったというのだ。-- Specifically the second part. I'm not sure if it's saying that they were stolen since he's a member of the Kurta clan, or if it's "he said it was by a member of the Kurta clan." Maybe the person who said that Pyro steals his eyes is just straying my brain D;
If it wasn't for another puppeteer in the movie, I'd say it's mind control. But you're probably right.As far as I see I'll go wild and say that Omokage ability is to transform. :O
With what we've heard of the story, Uvo is probably alive. The whole YS seems to be changed.shape-shifter with magical geass ability??? but how about Uvo in the trailer???
I think it's too strange to have two of puppeteers in one arc. Wait, three if we count Illumi.I believe that Omokage ability is manipulation. He appears to control you by taking your sight somehow.
It is very weird isn't it. Maybe Togashi realised there was too much about manipulation in this version and its why he decided against this one?I think it's too strange to have two of puppeteers in one arc. Wait, three if we count Illumi.
As of now, the only things we know about his ability is:
1. Eye-stealing
2. Reviving/controlling/transforming into Pyro/Illumi
On the other hand, it would be quite interesting if Pyro wasn't controlled but rather he himself tried to harm Kurapika.
Yeah man it was said from the very start yet for some reason nooone believed even with a quote from Togashi himself.Edited.I have internet problems.I only typed one message
or maybe you?