The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gnut... damn man, you old.
like i tell my kids...i'm not slow though...especially with the ladies:fan

old,young...tall,short...black,white,brown,red,yellow,etc...THAT my boy is the beauty of being biracial and experienced(comes with age:hee)
:love...my love has no boundaries(wink)


m3j damn man...my age has always been posted...or seeing me made you just realize it?

i hope not:gwah...because hell...i hope i'm not that old looking:teehee...

i still get carded for cigarettes if i'm clean shaven...:jk
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
hardy really liking dat pimple on ur forehead!looks awesum.thanks for sharing
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
LMAO FU it's not a pimple, I'll give you an HD Version so you can check it out (?)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
boy....yall be clownin

perfect entertainmet around here...even comparable to seinfeld(and that's hard to be that funny)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
like i tell my kids...i'm not slow though...especially with the ladies:fan

old,young...tall,short...black,white,brown,red,yellow,etc...THAT my boy is the beauty of being biracial and experienced(comes with age:hee)
:love...my love has no boundaries(wink)


m3j damn man...my age has always been posted...or seeing me made you just realize it?

i hope not:gwah...because hell...i hope i'm not that old looking:teehee...

i still get carded for cigarettes if i'm clean shaven...:jk
Dude, I thoguht you were 28 or something. Then I saw your picture, and I was like, "Damn, white hair? This nig be old as hell!"

Nice braided goatee though. You can turn that into a weapon or a "pleasurer". ;););););););)

Pleasure women or other men not me, I mean. <_<
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gnut, for some reason I can't see your collection. :o
the shonens or the dvds?

believe me...i got all the shonens...

now the dvds...that's a shelf from a blockbuster that closed...that should explain how many is up there.but,later i will give some better pics...bear with me.
but just think...on the back side is gobs of vhs tapes...notice the small telly with the tape player in the corner.

believe me...i still indulge in all my shits...

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Dude, I thoguht you were 28 or something. Then I saw your picture, and I was like, "Damn, white hair? This nig be old as hell!"

Nice braided goatee though. You can turn that into a weapon or a "pleasurer". ;););););););)

Pleasure women or other men not me, I mean. <_<
damn brah...ur just mean as hell ain't cha....

as far as men go...

i don't get down like that...i like grown women dogg...and the occassional cutie pie...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Cutie pie...?

Do I even.. no, I don't wanna know what that is. bene probably does, though, in PM. And CHarlie. Go for it. :thumbs
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^
as old as i am...cutie pie could be 30ish right...M3J...u're trippin'...stop hatin'...

i can't help it i'm beautiful:delerium...

when u get my age...we can have this discussion of how we look pushing 40yrs old...

jiraiya was beautiful at 50plus...why can't i be babes:cheez
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
guys...you look awesome...thanks for sharing!

Krina and Chatte...you ladies are fiiine...and I'm not even going to mention the looks of the Queen of awesome lips :hurr

Kashi...did you put on some weight?? cos in that pic you look more...... mature :3c

hardy and gnut...you guys are like milk and chocolate :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
guys...you look awesome...thanks for sharing!

Krina and Chatte...you ladies are fiiine...and I'm not even going to mention the looks of the Queen of awesome lips :hurr

Kashi...did you put on some weight?? cos in that pic you look more...... mature :3c

hardy and gnut...you guys are like milk and chocolate :derp
don't let the awesomeness overwhelm you...because ur not so bad urself ms.ancy
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
don't worry...your awesomeness did not overwhelm me ...yet :derp



I'm not so bad...don't tell me you've checked my posts :bored
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Am I free to fap to your pic lawly?:worrybunny
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Lawly schmauley ...you're ONE hawt nerd




:derp​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top