I confess that I'm actually thankful for the people that put up with my inane ways and posh way of doing stuff.
Fuck everyone though.
I confess that I'm actually thankful for the people that put up with my inane ways and posh way of doing stuff.
Fuck everyone though.
Music always helpsOh gawd...
I confess my brother is busy in his room which is just on the other side of the wall I'm facing and it's noisy.
I have nowhere to go today.![]()
...Yeah... Sometimes it does. But I wasn't listening to music then and... I heard things I didn't want to hear oh gawd.Music always helps...
You have a posh way of doing things? For example...?I confess that I'm actually thankful for the people that put up with my inane ways and posh way of doing stuff.
Fuck everyone though.
Like many other words, he doesn't know what they mean or doesn't careYou have a posh way of doing things? For example...?
Eating Ellio's with knife and fork or drinking with pinky out. Ignore Gary, I know what most words I say mean.You have a posh way of doing things? For example...?
But you don't care to use them correctly, which is exactly what I said.Eating Ellio's with knife and fork or drinking with pinky out. Ignore Gary, I know what most words I say mean.
Not a good idea when dealing with enigmatic people.It wasn't that, he had company oh gawd I even heard a scream. ;.;I confess no one has ever caught me fapping, and they never will! KUKUKU!
Sounds normalIt wasn't that, he had company oh gawd I even heard a scream. ;.;
No one considers you enigmatic. Sorry.I'm using posh correctly. Besides, you assume too much.Not a good idea when dealing with enigmatic people.
Yeah, but I'd prefer not hearing anything. xD I wish I wan't home. ._.Sounds normal
What... the?It wasn't that, he had company oh gawd I even heard a scream. ;.;
You apparently do since you don't even know when I joke and when I'm being serious.No one considers you enigmatic. Sorry.


Yessss. Way to be slow. xDWas SHE screaming?
I'm using posh correctly. Besides, you assume too much.Not a good idea when dealing with enigmatic people.
...the enigmatic mystique thing again?

