Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh gawd...

I confess my brother is busy in his room which is just on the other side of the wall I'm facing and it's noisy. :oh

I have nowhere to go today. :crying
Music always helps:p...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess no one has ever caught me fapping, and they never will! KUKUKU!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I confess that I'm actually thankful for the people that put up with my inane ways and posh way of doing stuff.

Fuck everyone though.
You have a posh way of doing things? For example...?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You have a posh way of doing things? For example...?
Eating Ellio's with knife and fork or drinking with pinky out. Ignore Gary, I know what most words I say mean.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Eating Ellio's with knife and fork or drinking with pinky out. Ignore Gary, I know what most words I say mean.
But you don't care to use them correctly, which is exactly what I said.

Never mind
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm using posh correctly. Besides, you assume too much. :-_- Not a good idea when dealing with enigmatic people.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess no one has ever caught me fapping, and they never will! KUKUKU!
It wasn't that, he had company oh gawd I even heard a scream. ;.;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It wasn't that, he had company oh gawd I even heard a scream. ;.;
Sounds normal

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

I'm using posh correctly. Besides, you assume too much. :-_- Not a good idea when dealing with enigmatic people.
No one considers you enigmatic. Sorry.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It wasn't that, he had company oh gawd I even heard a scream. ;.;
What... the?

Barge in your brother's room, and ask him what he's doing. If he actually is fapping, and looks you in the eyes and continues, run like a maniac.

No one considers you enigmatic. Sorry.
You apparently do since you don't even know when I joke and when I'm being serious. :-_-
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Milly, he was with his girlfriend. :fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Was SHE screaming?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I thought he was. ._. You never said who yelled.

Give your brother a hi5 for me if she was screaming out of pleasure. If out of pain, then yeah, call the police. :|

Or just think or pretend she's yelling over the gifts of Hello Kitty or whatever.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'm using posh correctly. Besides, you assume too much. :-_- Not a good idea when dealing with enigmatic people.
:lmao...the enigmatic mystique thing again?:XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess, girls can be annoying with their ex-boyfriend tug of war. God, just ignore him and focus on your current fucking contest (medecine exam), there is no time for shit like this now and don't get me involved just like that. :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top