Re: Yo...





Hmm...I have to say Malazan is right up there with Asoiaf...and in some categories Malazan is actually better, so it's a strong contest...the sucky thing with asoiaf is that we have to wait, whereas with Malazan the journey is complete...so yeah I guess for the moment Asoiaf is forsaken...Have you forsaken ASoIaF for other books?![]()


...just 10 humongous books...from one author...the other has 4 or 5...
Quality over quantityYou should try it...it's a good read while waiting for the new Asoiaf novel...just 10 humongous books...from one author...the other has 4 or 5...
![]()


Hah...not this time...Quality over quantity![]()
The map collection?Plus, I have The Lands of Ice and Fire to occupy me.......................for some time![]()

Buuuut for me too! One unproductive week more or less won't matter much I think!Sure...if I have the time...it will be last year of uni for me, so it's debatable...
I suppose that's true...where should we go though...we should look for a cool concert somewhereBuuuut for me too! One unproductive week more or less won't matter much I think!
