Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yo...

:?bunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yo...

:?bunny

U want some cocky?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yo...

I regretted using that word when I posted it...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yo...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Obvious things are obvious:p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yo...

Do you have that saved on a notepad?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yo...

Have you forsaken ASoIaF for other books? :gwah
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yo...

Have you forsaken ASoIaF for other books? :gwah
Hmm...I have to say Malazan is right up there with Asoiaf...and in some categories Malazan is actually better, so it's a strong contest...the sucky thing with asoiaf is that we have to wait, whereas with Malazan the journey is complete...so yeah I guess for the moment Asoiaf is forsaken...





:kukuku
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yo...

You should try it...it's a good read while waiting for the new Asoiaf novel:nod...just 10 humongous books...from one author...the other has 4 or 5...:D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yo...

You should try it...it's a good read while waiting for the new Asoiaf novel:nod...just 10 humongous books...from one author...the other has 4 or 5...:D
Quality over quantity :noworry

Plus, I have The Lands of Ice and Fire to occupy me.......................for some time :crying
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yo...

Yeah...it's amazing. The amount of stuff that we haven't seen up until now is staggering :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Welcome to my abode! \o/

Sure...if I have the time...it will be last year of uni for me, so it's debatable:p...
Buuuut for me too! One unproductive week more or less won't matter much I think!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Welcome to my abode! \o/

Buuuut for me too! One unproductive week more or less won't matter much I think!
I suppose that's true...where should we go though...we should look for a cool concert somewhere:nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yo...

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't know. I wouldn't mind going somewhere to east Europe again, but maybe you guys want to see the west too? Anything in mind?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top