Even though i despise Slytherins, Naomi you are definitely an exception 
Great pics

Great pics

He is a cute little ball of fuzz. And the T-Rex was a part of the Jurassic Park section, but it's the same park so I lumped it in with Harry Potter World. XDOMG Naomi, have I told you how fabulous you are?
Thanks for sharing, those pics are naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaais. I especially liked how T-Rex suddenly invaded Hogsmeade. xD And how you got that Iron Man leg.Not to mention how cute and cool and everything you are!
And your parakeet is beaut! The last picture is really lovely.
So all of them?Really nice pics naomi - thank for sharing. it looks like you a had ton of fun.
I like the one where you were in that weird pose.
^Thanks~ And my hair in the HP World pictures is actually really long. The one from New Years is after I had it cut again. Much better!also nao <3 <3 I love those pics <3 and OAO short hair
Spoken like a true Gryffinwhore.Even though i despise Slytherins, Naomi you are definitely an exception
Great pics![]()


(Awesome Face) shirt 
I have one in gold.
shit. HahahGryffinwhore?Spoken like a true Gryffinwhore.![]()


...hence me using the smileyYou mean the one with the Triforce on it in silver? I got it for her.I have one in gold.
---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------
Ohhh, no I just realized you mean hershit. Hahah







. No comments on what you were doing with the old man and the tin man...
Oh Yeah ? well only pre-pubescent Acnee-faced teenager would believe that you're "prettier" than Aziza,not grown men.I don't see any resemblance and I am prettier than Aziza
I see you have THE eye like Me !!lolyeah I see a resemblance in the second pic too
Did Santa Claus brought you what you've requested ? For me the B****** ai'nt brought nada(I wrote a nice letter to him,asked for a german car),next time I see a fake santaclaus in the street I'll rip his beard off!! lol


Well thanks a lot. It's a great sport. Btw, you're lucky to have a handsome friend like thatDude Razh ! You play rugby ?????? TAT T_T shit man ...you just brought back a shitload of memories for me with those pics.... My dad was on the national team <3 /cries
Also ofc you buzzed by look at that lill fly trying to hang on to you xDDD HA HA xD funny.
Awesome pics tho! I'm a rugby fan so you get a thumbs up from me!
And you totally remind me of a friend of mine O_O

Still didn't turn pink :/Awesome photos Razh, that Luffy gear 2nd pose is just pure win. Lucia you look nice getting ready to go out; hope you had fun. Thanks for sharing guys!![]()
Wow, close enough man.Razh u from split???

You're not pumping enough then! try harder next timeStill didn't turn pink :/

i know where sibenik is,i was there to play football^^ ...just looked like split,where im fromWow, close enough man.
From Sibenik. It's also by the sea, only about 80km north.
![]()


My thoughts exactly. Great pic, Googz! And I like that color touch you gave it too (I'm sorry for not knowing artistic terms xD).Exactly how I picture an artist, you're so made for this googz![]()
