The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Even though i despise Slytherins, Naomi you are definitely an exception :blush
Great pics :thumbs
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
OMG Naomi, have I told you how fabulous you are? :wtf

Thanks for sharing, those pics are naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaais. I especially liked how T-Rex suddenly invaded Hogsmeade. xD And how you got that Iron Man leg. :hurr Not to mention how cute and cool and everything you are! :squish And your parakeet is beaut! The last picture is really lovely.
He is a cute little ball of fuzz. And the T-Rex was a part of the Jurassic Park section, but it's the same park so I lumped it in with Harry Potter World. XD

Really nice pics naomi - thank for sharing. it looks like you a had ton of fun.
I like the one where you were in that weird pose.
So all of them? :arf

also nao <3 <3 I love those pics <3 and OAO short hair
^Thanks~ And my hair in the HP World pictures is actually really long. The one from New Years is after I had it cut again. Much better!

Even though i despise Slytherins, Naomi you are definitely an exception :blush
Great pics :thumbs
Spoken like a true Gryffinwhore. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No no, went too short this time :nah



But props to your younger sister for the :derp (Awesome Face) shirt :lmao
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You mean the one with the Triforce on it in silver? I got it for her. :blush I have one in gold.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Ohhh, no I just realized you mean her :derp shit. Hahah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You mean the one with the Triforce on it in silver? I got it for her. :blush I have one in gold.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Ohhh, no I just realized you mean her :derp shit. Hahah
...hence me using the smiley :lmao

Is that the youngest or not? Jesus Christ, you can't even tell anymore :blink
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice pics Marshall thanks for sharing. Love the shower robe one - :super

@ Naomi - why do you have to make things so complicated *insert song*

Went to check it - it was the t-rex one. ^__^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@DB: Lovely pics, absolutely lovely your glasses and your short hair; looks like you also had an good time out at Potter-world(whatever it's called).:amuse

Quick shout out to dat ass though. :datass
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Thanks for the pictures everyone, especially Naomi. I love slytherins so much more now :hurr. No comments on what you were doing with the old man and the tin man...
 

The Red Dog

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
171
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't see any resemblance and I am prettier than Aziza
Oh Yeah ? well only pre-pubescent Acnee-faced teenager would believe that you're "prettier" than Aziza,not grown men.

...jk XD just teasing.this is kind of a subjective notion all in all. I really think that "the princess of Jazz"'s golden voice & playing make her Wonderful

yeah I see a resemblance in the second pic too
I see you have THE eye like Me !!lol

Happy new year to everybody ;) Did Santa Claus brought you what you've requested ? For me the B****** ai'nt brought nada(I wrote a nice letter to him,asked for a german car),next time I see a fake santaclaus in the street I'll rip his beard off!! lol
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Livia, you all look great! Too bad the picture isn't bigger.

On another note...

Is this intentional: :XD

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice pic Livia; shame about the size too; hopefully we'll get a closer pic of your smile soon~ As always though, thanks for the pic/
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You have nice hair, Livia! :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You also have nice skates, I think. :zomg
 

Razh

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
7,302
Reaction score
3,580
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Dude Razh ! You play rugby ?????? TAT T_T shit man ...you just brought back a shitload of memories for me with those pics.... My dad was on the national team <3 /cries

Also ofc you buzzed by look at that lill fly trying to hang on to you xDDD HA HA xD funny.
Awesome pics tho! I'm a rugby fan so you get a thumbs up from me!

And you totally remind me of a friend of mine O_O
Well thanks a lot. It's a great sport. Btw, you're lucky to have a handsome friend like that :p

Awesome photos Razh, that Luffy gear 2nd pose is just pure win. Lucia you look nice getting ready to go out; hope you had fun. Thanks for sharing guys! :cheerbunny
Still didn't turn pink :/

Razh u from split???
Wow, close enough man. :)
From Sibenik. It's also by the sea, only about 80km north.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wow, close enough man. :)
From Sibenik. It's also by the sea, only about 80km north.
i know where sibenik is,i was there to play football^^ ...just looked like split,where im from ;)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Exactly how I picture an artist, you're so made for this googz :hee
My thoughts exactly. Great pic, Googz! And I like that color touch you gave it too (I'm sorry for not knowing artistic terms xD).

Post some more soon. :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top